Report: Evanswachtz
Name of player: Evanswachtz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79510432

Time in GMT: Round 9PM - 5/5/17 OR 6/5/17 (Forgot to post on the actual day the incident happened due to exam prep)

Server: V4B1

Summary: Basically; Myself, Wolven and EmilyOasis were just standing near the Property Dealer and Evan came over boasting that he had evidence on us and he could make a PR to which he ran away and I responded along the lines with 'No one cares; go away leave us alone' which kicked off an argument and I suggested for him to come on TeamSpeak and discuss with the three of us which his reply was; 'No, not gonna hang out with a bunch of re's' Which translates to retards.

This also break Rule

5.6 Do not swear excessively, argue or insult in OOC chat, and do not write caps-locked messages.

Evidence: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2.../image.jpg

The top comment which Evan replies to is me saying along the lines of 'I don't care if you have 'evidence' '

-Removed by Steven8ken
I feel like this is very minor and there is not need to make a PR about this. 
We should just stop attacking eachother ingame and put this behind us.
Evan, you're attitude towards these 3 people in "in game OOC" and in general has to change. We've been receiving many complaints from people recently claiming that they have been harassed and targeted by you.

You seem to always be trying to provoke a reaction out of these individuals for whatever reason. From my perspective, it's pretty childish and pathetic that you are so persistent in getting these people into trouble. If it's a simple case of you disliking them and them disliking you, I have some simple solutions for all of you:
  • Just stay away from eachother. The server and the map is big enough for you to roam around on so you don't even have to be near eachother.
  • Do not communicate with eachother via OOC or any other communication methods (TS included).
  • If you really want to get away from eachother and seclude yourself from eachother farther, you can play on the other two servers. 
Of course, this is none of my business and i'm not one for getting involved in other peoples issues, but when you are continuously posting PR's on back and fourth trying to butcher the other, it becomes a problem for us as well as it's hard to tell who did what to whom. 

I don't think me punishing him or her or whatever is going to sort the problem here.

My question to all of you:

What are you going to do for us to ensure nothing like this happens again?
I believe that he should receive the same punishment as if he was anyone else in this situation and the appropriate action should be took as he broke the rule of Insulting in OOC.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(05-10-2017, 06:27 PM)NJperry Wrote: Evan, you're attitude towards these 3 people in "in game OOC" and in general has to change. We've been receiving many complaints from people recently claiming that they have been harassed and targeted by you.

You seem to always be trying to provoke a reaction out of these individuals for whatever reason. From my perspective, it's pretty childish and pathetic that you are so persistent in getting these people into trouble. If it's a simple case of you disliking them and them disliking you, I have some simple solutions for all of you:
  • Just stay away from eachother. The server and the map is big enough for you to roam around on so you don't even have to be near eachother.
  • Do not communicate with eachother via OOC or any other communication methods (TS included).
  • If you really want to get away from eachother and seclude yourself from eachother farther, you can play on the other two servers. 
Of course, this is none of my business and i'm not one for getting involved in other peoples issues, but when you are continuously posting PR's on back and fourth trying to butcher the other, it becomes a problem for us as well as it's hard to tell who did what to whom. 

I don't think me punishing him or her or whatever is going to sort the problem here.

Actually, it's pretty much the other way around. They are targeting me and whatever I do, even if its a RP situation they bash me and scream in my face.
I have already tried to leave them be but they always seem to come back and attack me again.

Edit: They have started rumors about me in Team-Speak and close to everyone on the server now hates me, I can't tell my side of the story cause it's alot of people vs one (being me).
Please stick to the report and stop making up false accusations without any evidence.

Thank You.

EDIT: Stick to the topic at hand, stop bringing false scenarios into my report please, if you have evidence of "Rumors" being spread post a PR.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(05-10-2017, 07:01 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 06:27 PM)NJperry Wrote: Evan, you're attitude towards these 3 people in "in game OOC" and in general has to change. We've been receiving many complaints from people recently claiming that they have been harassed and targeted by you.

Actually, it's pretty much the other way around. They are targeting me and whatever I do, even if its a RP situation they bash me and scream in my face.
I have already tried to leave them be but they always seem to come back and attack me again.

Edit: They have started rumors about me in Team-Speak and close to everyone on the server now hates me, I can't tell my side of the story cause it's alot of people vs one (being me).

Evan, there is evidence in the OP showing you insulting someone in Private Messaging ingame. Just because you're a victim of other people's rule breakage doesn't mean you can break the rules yourself. Just because everyone on the server "hates" you, which is entirely false as I'm fairly certain that it's virtually impossible to interact with a community of over 15,000 people in the few weeks you've been back, does not give you the right to break the rules.

This case is simple. Did you do it or not? The evidence provided clearly shows that you did, so why did you do it?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(05-11-2017, 12:34 PM)Reebs Wrote:

Evan, there is evidence in the OP showing you insulting someone in Private Messaging ingame. Just because you're a victim of other people's rule breakage doesn't mean you can break the rules yourself.
May I ask how this is counted as insulting?
(05-11-2017, 12:38 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 12:34 PM)Reebs Wrote:

Evan, there is evidence in the OP showing you insulting someone in Private Messaging ingame. Just because you're a victim of other people's rule breakage doesn't mean you can break the rules yourself.
May I ask how this is counted as insulting?

How could you not consider it as insulting? Look at the link on the main post, it clearly show she you calling someone a "pathetic child".
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I have no evidence in my defense so I suppose this PR is already done.

You can take this all as lies and bullshit but Drag tells me this daily: "Shut up kid, noone likes you go away."
He has a really shitty attitude and I would keep an eye out on him..

- Thanks