Assassin's Creed: Empire/Origins
Was going to make a thread regarding this ages ago. But now things are getting spicy with a new supposedly leaked image. To me it looks rather legit, especially since it has been confirmed that boats will only be used to get from point A to point B, and not for combat.
[Image: tx95WGL.jpg]

Will update if I find anything else. I could not find the original 4chan Q&A, where a supposed Ubisoft employee leaked about the new game (Supposedly called Empire) but oh well..

Just gonna list a few things I can remember from the original 4chan post:

-It is going to have a Witcher 3 feel to it
-Supposedly, you are going to be playing as the same character for the next 3 games. Set in Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome (Although I do not belive this myself..)
-You will be able to travel by horses, yet again.
-Naval gameplay is back. However, there will not be naval combat.
-The character you will be playing as will resemble Altair, but with darker skin
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
So this is like black flag without anything that made black flag good. Sold.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Link, Ryan F
(05-09-2017, 02:53 PM)King Kickass Wrote: So this is like black flag without anything that made black flag good. Sold.

I never actually played blackflag but I hear bad shit about it. Was it really that bad? Never played the newer assassins creed(the oldest are the best). I don't get hyped up anymore for any assassins creed game sadly.
(05-09-2017, 02:53 PM)King Kickass Wrote: So this is like black flag without anything that made black flag good. Sold.

The same team that worked on black flag are working on the new game too.

LordOfMemory: Black flag was one of my favourite AC games.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(05-09-2017, 02:58 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 02:53 PM)King Kickass Wrote: So this is like black flag without anything that made black flag good. Sold.

I never actually played blackflag but I hear bad shit about it. Was it really that bad? Never played the newer assassins creed(the oldest are the best). I don't get hyped up anymore for any assassins creed game sadly.
Blackflag is the best assassins creed game it even rivals assassins creed two. It was the last decent thought in Ubisofts head. Blackflag was not perfect though while the story was amazing for its gritty character arc the pacing got lazy whenever they did anything assassin related and the end boss was kinda bs which is i guess typical assassins creed fashion.
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Random
Black flag was amazing. I loved the naval combat, would be a shame if they won't include it.
Then again I do feel like the AC series is just a cash cow at this point.
Only time will tell I suppose.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • mintblackbeard
I loved Black flags mechanics and story line and to know that the people who created it are making the new one with ships again is great for me. Hopefully they don't let us down such as AC Unity.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Mmh. After seeing those responses I probably should've played AC Blackflag then, don't know where I heard that is wasn't as good of a game.
I played through black flag on Xbox and am doing at again on the PC, lets just hope they don't mess it up like the newer games.

Also, lets just hope they don't put missions where we have to walk around the Abstergo offices or somthing along those lines.
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
More info about the game
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-0...e-is-legit
So the games in Egypt around 2500 bc which is pretty new that's way before the original game I'm kinda thankful they went back instead of forward in the timeline. I hope they have the balls to just leave the whole abstergo offices bs for some reason they think we like that when it just stops the pacing of the game.