Jexkid - falsely banned
Your name:Jexkid

Your ban ID:5608

Banned by:No idea but this is the second one and the first one was by Faustie

Server:[FL] FearLess [Semi-Serious Roleplay [FastDL]

Involved:Faustie.

Why we should unban you:
First of all, I thought Faustie was joking like 2-3 days ago, he went TOUCH ME AND I BAN YOU! so for the lols I touched him, he banned me for RDM
>.<
Today I log back in and I'm like in OOC got banned for a few days for touching, got banned again for RDM without even doing anything. What the fuck did I do wrong now? firstly it was a joke and I thought he was joking but it seems he does not understand something funny and now I got falsely banned.
Banned 3 times for a 1 thing.
You got banned 1 time for "RDM - Don't punch people randomly during a defib scene"
I told you to stay away, we were having a Defibrillator RP scene.

Then you punched me, killing me and ruining the scene. I had warned you, so you got your fair punishment.

And I banned you once: http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php Search jex
Okay them, how comes I'm able to connect to the server after 1 day and something hours and then I get banned again for 1 day and something something this occurs 3 times.
I touched you, you can say punch you, you never died so your currently lying and if so do I deserve a 1 week ban just to try make something funny that does not really change anything in the RP? I call that admin abuse and if this was not admin abuse as in his admin report, admins are allowed to randomly ban people for like years and centuries, cause they feel like it? I call that, abuse.
Hmm, lets see...

Did you even look at the bans link I sent you?

Let me do that for you.

Copy and paste...

5608 Jex STEAM_0:0:44686161 Steam Profile RDM - Don't punch people randomly during a defib scene
4 hours and 46 minutes
[FL] Faustie

Oh look, looks like it's still just the original one ban, aka I ONLY BANNED YOU ONCE - Bans list doesn't lie.
And as you can clearly see, there is still around 5 hours remaining on your ban. That original ban. The one and only ban.

And lets see.. I explicitly say in OOC: Do not punch me or you'll get a ban.
So... You decide to punch me (smart huh), killing me (My hp was like 1 or 2 for the defib RP). I then die, which ruins the RP.

So... here's a list.

Random punching
Disobeying admin instructions with intent
Disrupting RP on server

To be honest you're lucky not to have been banned for double or triple the time, I was in a good mood then.
Good Mood? you wen't "DON'T FUKEN TUCH MEH OR I BANZ U!"
And then you went and punched me anyway.

See the problem there?
This ban has expired.