Evocity gets a Neighbour
Information 

Not the best vid in the world. Had a quick last tour of V2D before it went.
The following 3 users Like CPT.Karter's post:
  • DVN, Dragnort_, juicyorange
imo 1/5 map, nice apartments if you know how to decorate, too big sewers too small map too many fake houses and too darkRPish
I remember playing on this map, on that Nazi server
(05-13-2017, 10:34 PM)CPT.Karter Wrote:

Not the best vid in the world. Had a quick last tour of V2D before it went.

A video of you showcasing (almost) the whole map, with some semi-sad music in the background?

DAMN.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • juicyorange
I really don't know about this map. Alot of things about it have a darkrp twang. I feel it's poorly designed and the whole thing is like a maze, with other issues such as the PD being easy to raid. If the map were to stay, I would hope that rules suggesting the Corleones should not be in the sewers were added z as they are above that. 

I would really love to see Rockford or v5p tested, as I believe both have potential if lots of players play them.
The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Archer, Prompt
Don't wanna know how many times i tried to open a door but just got bamboozled. Fucking fake doors

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Envy, Iraqi Eagle
I don't care what anyone else says, I absolutely love this map it's such a nice passive RP map. I've already started building dupes for it and I can't wait to see what other people have in store.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 2 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, Divey
(05-14-2017, 02:05 AM)Joe. Wrote: Don't wanna know how many times i tried to open a door but just got bamboozled. freaking fake doors

Littletown in a Nutshell
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Prompt
(05-14-2017, 09:44 AM)dawson270500 Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 02:05 AM)Joe. Wrote: Don't wanna know how many times i tried to open a door but just got bamboozled. freaking fake doors

Littletown in a Nutshell

So true

Was the nutshell up Mortys arse
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • dawson270500
Called it, the already low population we have has been diluted across the two map servers making them both servers with low population of people. But I'm guessing in the end one of the maps is going to win leaving the other empty, it would be cool if each server had 30 + people I would reallly like that it would remind me when we had two functioning servers.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]