Evocity gets a Neighbour
If littletown flops, perhaps v5p is the next map to test if the playerbase would like so. But reverting the decision to use Littletown now would be throwing hours of precious time into a bin.

Trial and error. If we know this map won't work with FL, then we have even more criterias to work with rather than to speak in hypothetical terms all the time. We chose a smaller map this time around because v2d died completely when v1b4 came around, and we do not want to see that happening again. Had we had the opportunity to have 2 maps with 75 slots and big maps like before, then we would of done that. But the fact is that the playerbase has drastically decreased and we need to adapt and attempt to expand FL, and that involves experimenting.

All feedback of this decision have been noted and as said, if this flops, then a different approach will be made.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 15 users Like Floodify's post:
  • DVN, Awestruck, Reebs, Exotic, Ghinni, Zona, Divey, Eclipze, Luna, RockDead69, Yonno, Random, Coffee, Jonas, Envy
Didn't we already have this map instead of v2p? I remember i loved the map, no clue why it was removed.
(05-11-2017, 02:06 PM)MacTavish Wrote: Didn't we already have this map instead of v2p? I remember i loved the map, no clue why it was removed.

It was for testing
The following 1 user Likes already_fallen's post:
  • MacTavish
Not sure how well this will work. You can't enter most buildings, there are only couple apartments to live in.

Streets are way too narrow so cars aren't allowed on the server (based on discussion thread only small cars are allowed). Also there won't be jobs for paramedic or firemen since only fires would be from molotovs and only injured people are from something, because there really isn't room to speed and crash. Police officers can't really pursuit speeding vehicles and they just need to wait for raids or patrol and look for people doing crimes, which takes away a lot from the job.

Personally I feel that we should use v5p (or maps similar to EvoCity maps) instead as it keeps the true Fearless RP alive.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Ghinni
Haven't had chance to look at it yet. But it's good to see something happening after a year of an empty v2d.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Is it possible to modify the map so the cereal boxes with doors painted on them can be converted into normal buildings that can be used.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(05-12-2017, 02:10 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Is it possible to modify the map so the cereal boxes with doors painted on them can be converted into normal buildings that can be used.

Can be done, but it'd mean it's a pain for players to play
(05-12-2017, 02:10 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Is it possible to modify the map so  the cereal boxes with doors painted on them can be converted into normal buildings that can be used.

It's always easier to do from the start when making a map, so I'd say not worth the effort. Not too hard, but more annoying and pain in the ass. Also they would need permission from the original creator.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
V5P is a good idea
I think everyone is taking this as a bad thing.

Don't get me wrong it's not the best choice of map, but v2d died and it hurts to say that as I spent 2000 hours there. I think it can only be seen as an improvement because the team has realised after a way and made the sole decision to benefit us all.

Why keep a map that's dead? Hey replace it with a map we don't like but at least it's something new to experience and no longer looking at a completely empty 2d day after day.

Personally in a nice way I do hope this maps fails as it's not my most liked and hope v5p gets a shot. But until then I'll sure make it for what it is and get on with it like any other.
The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • dawson270500, DreeBott, Rebdogg, Luna, Ethan Bradberry