Evocity gets a Neighbour
At least staff can find the minges quickly.
But seriously, I think little town will turn into a passiverp server and v4b1 a almost completely aggrp server
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(05-11-2017, 06:28 AM)ELAD Wrote: At least staff can find the minges quickly.
But seriously, I think little town will turn into a passiverp server and v4b1 a almost completely aggrp server

Sewers is the new slums Wink
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Goat, General Rickets
(05-10-2017, 08:29 PM)already_fallen Wrote: With the 75 limit a big map is no longer a problem.
-support on littletown, the sewer is too freaking complicated, too many fake buildings and it doesnt *fit*.

Edit:
I just tested V5P, and all i found was the good sides of every other evocity map; its got optimisation, proper MTL, countryside, interesting and modern city, slums apartments and a freaking metro system wich is a big ass plus.
Atleast add it to testing and we can see if it works with the 75 players we have now?
Maybe test with the old door system so theres no need to give all places names yet.

It is a great map - but for most, no, any server based on CityRP it's all wrong!

Oh also, why is MTL across the map if it's a trade post ?
Stop the haaaaate.

Eventhough I don't like the look of this map but still, y'all can't assume it'll be bad without seeing it up yet.
Maybe it will be okay who knows

-Removed by Steven8ken
(05-11-2017, 07:20 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Stop the haaaaate.

Eventhough I don't like the look of this map but still, y'all can't assume it'll be bad without seeing it up yet.
Maybe it will be okay who knows

I mean. Since it was tested before, I can tell you what happened the last time it was up
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • General Rickets
im predicting this map will be like v2d in the sense that all the hardcore rpers are going to play on littletown trying to get rpp leaving the rest of the plebs on 44x where we can frolic and mess around with one admin who will stay on who will most likely be spear because I remember him being the only admin on 33x while the rest of the admins at the time ( 2013-ish) were on v2d doing passive rp while sipping their early grey tea.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • General Rickets
(05-11-2017, 06:39 AM)Rukka Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 06:28 AM)ELAD Wrote: At least staff can find the minges quickly.

Sewers is the new slums Wink

Praise the lord my new home has been found

Im just wondering, why do we need 2 servers?
We just simply dont have enough players anymore.

-Semper FI-
The following 2 users Like Ghinni's post:
  • Yonno, Molyneux481
(05-11-2017, 10:22 AM)Ghinni Wrote: Im just wondering, why do we need 2 servers?
We just simply dont have enough players anymore.

This is very true, it's pretty rare that the main server is full. But if they want to waste money let them.

The following 1 user Likes Molyneux481's post:
  • Ghinni
I say we change it to V5P as it's a good map with lots of positive sides and really no negatives with the player limit we have. We could even change the main server to V5P after a bit of testing of course, because v4b1 is shit optimised and ugly.
The following 1 user Likes already_fallen's post:
  • Ghinni