Evocity gets a Neighbour
Nope. Just... Nope.

-Semper FI-
Ffs. Really rioot. jk I dont like it
How can anyone complain about missing V2D, like what did you miss RP'ing with 3 people on the server lmao?
The following 10 users Like DVN's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, DreeBott, Archer, MrFinnConlon, Random, Dauntless, Awestruck, Mustang, BlackWidow, Exotic
A very interesting choice. I can see this map being great for Passive RP as it is much smaller and harder to set up massive bases, but also goes in a different way from the classic CityRP feel with the evocity maps.

One thing everyone should recognize is that big doesn't always mean better. Even with 80 people maps like Rockford and v5p can feel deserted. I think this was probably one of the best maps to experiment with, and I hope for the best.
The following 1 user Likes Theomenz's post:
  • Divey
It's not my personal choice as well, but it's worth a shot. We've got V2D now which is 99% of the time empty. So any other map could be a step forward.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 8 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, Awestruck, Archer, Jonas, mintblackbeard, Molyneux481, Panda, Iraqi Eagle
this is dumb
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
v2d was not being used anyway.
Besides,it would not hurt to try something new
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Nice to see a change, maybe a new map will boost players on the other server
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
V2d was a shit map, so might as well give this map a try. Don't diss till you tried it!!

(05-09-2017, 07:25 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: V2d was a shit map, so might as well give this map a try. Don't diss till you tried it!!

V2D a shit map? Boi

The following 3 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Panda, Iraqi Eagle, Molyneux481