Player Report - Juan Solo
Name of player: Juan Solo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:172947463

Time in GMT: around 15:20

Server: V4B1

Summary: Raiding without valid reason.
I kidnapped an officer and took him to the industrial shop. After that i was contacted by the SRU Sergeant, he wanted to come and pay the money. Suddenly two guys randomly broke my Door and came in. Juan Solo was the guy with the weapon. I didnt see or talked to them before. I think the other guy was Vladdican, but i can´t prove that. EDIT: Maybe the other player was ScottishArmy STEAM_0:0:179660842, they were seen together. But like is said, unfortunately i can´t prove the second player.

http://prnt.sc/f5i4d1

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:58796338&b=7]
Hello Bayernjunge!

Juan solo has 24/h To tell why he raided, If the player fails to answer, This player report Will be Approved!

Thanks!
Marvin
(05-08-2017, 10:43 PM)Marvin Wrote: Hello Bayernjunge!

Juan solo has 24/h To tell why he raided, If the player fails to answer, This player report Will be Approved!

Thanks!
Marvin

First of all, the reason on why I raided this man, because earlier in that life I got my life threatened by the man who made the report and who I raided. So I decided to go and pay him a visit and teach him a lesson on why not to mess with me and my family. That is the reason on why I raided him, I had no idea there was a hostage situation going on with the police officer.
(05-09-2017, 01:22 PM)Juan Solo Wrote:

Thanks!
Marvin

First of all, the reason on why I raided this man, because earlier in that life I got my life threatened by the man who made the report and who I raided. So I decided to go and pay him a visit and teach him a lesson on why not to mess with me and my family. That is the reason on why I raided him, I had no idea there was a hostage situation going on with the police officer.

I didnt see or talked to you before. I think you got the wrong guy. To be honest, it was the first time i saw you on the server, so dont talk about threating you
I'll give Juan 24 hours to respond to the message above and explain himself.

Thank you for your patience.
(05-09-2017, 01:51 PM)Theodore Bagwell Wrote:

Thanks!
Marvin

I didnt see or talked to you before. I think you got the wrong guy. To be honest, it was the first time i saw you on the server, so dont talk about threating you

No, I am 100% sure it was you, because I was with my friend ScottishArmy and he as well said it was definitley you because I sent him to go and find you after you left us at the villas. (That was when you had threatened me. So I am 100% it was you. After he went to look for you, he came back to me and because we were on the same radio frequency, he told me your location to come and teach you a lesson
(05-10-2017, 08:43 AM)Juan Solo Wrote:

Thanks!
Marvin

No, I am 100% sure it was you, because I was with my friend ScottishArmy and he as well said it was definitley you because I sent him to go and find you after you left us at the villas. (That was when you had threatened me. So I am 100% it was you. After he went to look for you, he came back to me and because we were on the same radio frequency, he told me your location to come and teach you a lesson

Im 100% sure it wasnt me. I joined the Server and didnt talk to anybody. The first player i talked to was the officer i hostaged. My home was at industrials and i definetly not drove through Villas.
(05-10-2017, 12:22 PM)Theodore Bagwell Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 08:43 AM)Juan Solo Wrote:

Thanks!
Marvin

Im 100% sure it wasnt me. I joined the Server and didnt talk to anybody. The first player i talked to was the officer i hostaged. My home was at industrials and i definetly not drove through Villas.
Well I have ScottishArmy to confirm that it was you who threatened us because as I said before, me and him were on the same radio frequency and he was there at the time when you threatened me so... But I gave my reason for raiding you, and to be honest with you, I just want this to be resolved because clearly we can't come to a conclusion on who did what.
Approved.

The logs have shown, that there was no contact between the raiders and Bayernjungen, and therefor I conclude this as a random raid. The player had almost only joined, when he got raided.

Juan Solo will be issued a blacklist.

Thank you for your patience.
Moved.