Player Report - [FL:RP] EmilyOasis
Thread Title: Player Report -  [FL:RP] EmilyOasis

Name of player: [FL:RP] EmilyOasis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155824361

Time in GMT: Around 22:10.

Server: V4B1

Summary:
EmilyOasis was blatantly attacking a cop with a knife who was unarmed, in the middle of the street. 
She was then shot, chased down and tazed. The officer handcuffed her but when she was woken up she started (officer still had handcuffs at her - FearRP) blatantly attacking him.

Evidence:
YouTube 1
[Posting On behalf of EmilyOasis]

"Please give me till 4PM to reply as I have school and cannot reply during the day."

-Removed by Steven8ken
Waiting for EmilyOasis reply

Thanks!
Marvin
[Posting On Behalf of EmilyOasis]
Before the recording had started; I was driving my car back and forth in Main Street and the officer in question was verbally insulting me constantly. I got out of my car at Burger King and told him to stop, he didn't so I pulled my knife out to intimidate, thefore he'd be under FearRP however he pulled his tazer out and tazed me after running after me and was dancing; after I got up I couldn't tell if he had the handcuffs out due to him dancing. I'd also like to state in Evan's evidence he is third person abusing, throughout the whole video.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(05-08-2017, 02:54 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: [Posting On Behalf of EmilyOasis]
Before the recording had started; I was driving my car back and forth in Main Street and the officer in question was verbally insulting me constantly. I got out of my car at Burger King and told him to stop, he didn't so I pulled my knife out to intimidate, thefore he'd be under FearRP however he pulled his tazer out and tazed me after running after me and was dancing; after I got up I couldn't tell if he had the handcuffs out due to him dancing. I'd also like to state in Evan's evidence he is third person abusing, throughout the whole video.

False.

You got out of your "pink" car, pulled a knife and started attacking him in the middle of the street. He didn't pull out anything. You ran after him, trying to kill him with a knife all the way to Nexus where you were shot by SRU and other officers. You then proceed to run away torwards Burger King, where you then are tazed. When he is cuffing you, you are woken up and start blatantly attacking him while he has handcuffs on you. 

How is this third person abuse? I am not using it to my advantage.
Also, how did he break FearRP? As soon as the knife hits him or you try to attack him FearRP is off and the officer can run.
"after I got up I couldn't tell if he had the handcuffs out due to him dancing." - if you are tazed by an officer and woken up you don't start attacking them instantly. You could also tell that he had handcuffs on you as he applied them while you were still knocked out.

All I see here is you breaking FearRP and RDMing a officer in the middle of the street for "verbally insulting" you. Criminals are supposed to be discreet.

Waiting for staffs decision.
[Posting on Behalf of EmilyOasis]
You have no evidence to provide your accusation of me lying about anything that happened in the video before hand.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(05-08-2017, 03:05 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: [Posting on Behalf of EmilyOasis]
You have no evidence to provide your accusation of me lying about anything that happened in the video before hand.

I do not, but I am just saying what happend from my point of view.
However, we should focus on the part where you break FearRP.
(05-08-2017, 03:07 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:

That question has been answered in the above replies. It will not be repeated again.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(05-08-2017, 03:09 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 03:07 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:

That question has been answered in the above replies. It will not be repeated again.

The excuse seems to be that you did not see the handcuffs? 
Well, as I stated before; If you are tazed by a police officer, even if you wake up you do not start attacking him blatantly directly as you wake up. 
Also, it's really easy for anyone to tell they are being cuffed as the chat usually tells you it.

Waiting for staffs decision.

Regardless of the situation if you have a weapon selected when you're tazed you wake up with it still out, anyone that this has happened too can confirm. However, you didn't comment on you abusing third-person to make this report. You did use it to your advantage as your character could've been scared about the knife etc and you used it to make this report breaking that 3rd Person Rule.

-Removed by Steven8ken