Your name:
fritz

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:48745593

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] Reebs

Reason:
I got banned until I could prove that I don't own the other two accounts that for some reason was being shared with my account. It was late so my friend (the owner of the other two accounts) wasn't online which is the reason why I couldn't prove right there on the server.

Involved:
shh - STEAM_0:0:135386470
Hjalle - STEAM_0:0:75146124
Ablin Andsson - STEAM_0:0:57083719
fritz - STEAM_0:1:48745593

Why we should unban you:
I kinda screwed up last time but I hope this UBR is right.

The only way I can think of why it said that our accounts was being shared, is the time when we had a lan party at his place. Its possible that we shared through steam to make me be able to play a game that I wanted to try or something. Btw we both had gmod back then.

The only way to prove im not double accounting (well more like triple or quad) is for me and my friend to log in to the server at the same time, both using voice chat. That's how far we got last time. We didn't say a time cause I was busy and so the 7 days passed and it got denied.

You guys have really succeded with an RP server. All the other ones out there isn't that good. Thats why I have donated a few times and spent about 400h on the server with my friends. I dont deserve this but I understand that you cant know for sure. I feel its time for me to get rid of this ban now.
So please. Let us get on and prove our innocence.

Best regards
Lukas/fritz
Hello Fritz,

I apologize its taken me this long to get to this. As I said in your previous appeal, we will have to set up a time to have all of you on the server, with Microphones, to prove that you are, indeed, different people.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
It's probobly best that you decide when we are to join. Just tell me a time and i'll check if we're both able to.
Hello fritz

Reebs is currently unable which means I will take care of your unban request. Are you able to get online tonight?
Yeah,I think it'll work
I'll be home from gym in about an hour.
Are you able now?
I am but not my friend. He'll be home in about an hour. I can let you know when we're able too
Sure, I'll wait
Okay, we're ready