[Solved] Quick question about fearRP
I've asked this in /help and OOC but there seems to be divided answers.

Does fearRP apply if sombody is AFK. There is no way of them being able to respond so I'm confused wether it does apply.
I will try and answer this from my viewpoint.

So, FearRP still applies if said user is AFK for a number of reasons. One of them being I have seen players punished for this in previous occasions. So If I need to go AFK for lets say 5 minutes I will drive back to the City and linger around there for that time as in public you are protected from quite a few AggressiveRP actions with the only people actually truely being able to put you under FearRP being a Government worker (EG. You were no transported to Jails if say your team was banned from the City and you went AFK there). However this can be viewed differently by many other people; due to going AFK could then be abused and what not and additionally it being an Unwritten rule can make the situation more confusing.

However to conclude, I would say FearRP still applies if you are AFK due to the fact it can be abused and there are other ways to go about it to make sure one is not put under FearRP. Such as switching job and what not.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
How can someone who is AFK be involved in a situation like this? If they are AFK then there can't really be involved in any roleplay situation.
Be advised that pretending to be AFK and being AFK are diffrent things.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 2 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Marvin
You are still a player, wether you are AFK or not. FearRP still applies like all rules apply, however when you are AFK you can obviously not respond. It may or may not get you in trouble, but like Joe Joe said it could be abused so FearRP does still apply. Then again, we all need to go AFK sometimes even when we are in a roleplay. Conclusively, FearRP does still apply in my opinion however I don't know if you should be punished for it and what the punishment would be.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 2 users Like Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Joe Joe, Dauntless
If it's obvious that you are only pretending to be AFK, you will get punished.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Answered