Unban Request
Your name: Bazinga

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141141294

[b]Your ban ID[/b]: 75231

Banned by:Feffe/Extended by Ghost

Ban reason: RDMing spree cause 'he got a whitelist on Santos&apos

Server: v4b1

Involved: -

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] I miss FL, I really do miss it. I had alot of fun playing with my friends and killing cops, but then i was sick of everything, posting PR's every day I play so I decided I would try to join SantosRP. It was absolutely horrible and then I thought back at the old days of FL. Then I tried Limelight (admins were horrible) then tried DarkRP (community was horrible) I actually don't think what was going trough my head when I mass RDMed. It has been 5 months now and i have learned my lesson. I looked at FL from the wrong server. I know what i did was bad and the reason worse, but everyone deserves a second chance.
Hello Zer0.

I remember this case, I was speaking to Feffe about this aswell.

You went on an absolute mass RDM spree, just because you got into another server, that is not acceptable. You could have left peacefully with no problem but this is what you did.

I will try to reach Feffe, and get a conclusion. Please have patience as this may take some time.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello,

I was unable to contact Feffe, so I will conclude it from what I know.

I know that you went on a Mass RDM spree, solely because you got into another server, I think your ban is justified. You did it intentionally, and on purpose.

Therefore I am denying this.

Denied
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]