[Solved] Website Wont Load For My Friend
Well my friend contacted me on steam saying that he wanted to get donator but he can't, I ask him why and he says the website doesn't load, It says like it needs to check because of DDoS and it just stays on that loading page. If I can get any suggestions on how he can help it, that will appreciated
Only solution I can think of is that he needs to wait. He can also try accessing the site on his phone, ipad, etc to see if he can get in.
Tell him to clear his cache by going to his browser settings, maybe that will work?
Not sure but the DDOS protection may have detected him as a threat. Maybe try turning off any VPNs or other things like that?
Delete your cache. A litterally trashed up (giant) cache can cause things to run extremely slow on the web. The reason why your stuck on the checking for DDoS protection section is most likely due to your browser being able to load a basic text page, but inable (too slow) to load the assets on the actual server.
If none of the suggestions above turn out to be useful, I suggest using another browser or reinstalling the browser he is using.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
It would be most useful if we could gather a little more information. What happens when he tries to join? Does the screen freeze? What does the screen say? Is the account registered?

Common solutions: Turn off ALL VPNs/ Brower extensions ECT that may interfere with his passage into the service.
Try to access the site from another ISP (like at school or work to see if his IPS is preventing his access or if it the account)

As many details will help to solve this case ASAP.

-Finn
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(05-02-2017, 09:36 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: It would be most useful if we could gather a little more information. What happens when he tries to join? Does the screen freeze? What does the screen say? Is the account registered?

Common solutions: Turn off ALL VPNs/ Brower extensions ECT that may interfere with his passage into the service.
Try to access the site from another ISP (like at school or work to see if his IPS is preventing his access or if it the account)

As many details will help to solve this case ASAP.

-Finn
If you see the DDOS Protection checker, then your already connected...
Can you update us?
@wreckpod um is this fixed plz reply with answer
I will be giving two days to do so
if not I recommend trying google chrome or just another browser some website are quite choose what they will work on
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]