[Solved] [Solved] FPS [ UPDATE ]
My game just keeps freezing for some reason in cars and normally walking around?

LAG SPIKES - Edit 
I never use to get this.

VIDEO:
-----------
Can you please provide us with one of your crash logs and your PC specs?
Also, if you haven't done this yet, do it now Wink : Try go to your LIBRARY > RightClick on Garry's Mod > Properties > BETAS > Change to Development Branch
The following 2 users Like Robbtja's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Devon
I'm not sure how much this will help but,
have you restarted your PC recently? If not, do so.
Does your graphics card or anything need updated?
Also, check this out for some console commands to boost your FPS: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...t=Gain+FPS
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(05-01-2017, 11:26 AM)Robbtja Wrote: Can you please provide us with one of your crash logs and your PC specs?
Also, if you haven't done this yet, do it now Wink : Try go to your LIBRARY > RightClick on Garry's Mod > Properties > BETAS > Change to Development Branch

[Image: erger.png]

Crash log: removed
(05-01-2017, 11:27 AM)Mustang Wrote: I'm not sure how much this will help but,
have you restarted your PC recently? If not, do so.
Does your graphics card or anything need updated?
Also, check this out for some console commands to boost your FPS: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...t=Gain+FPS

Done that all.
It helped a little robtja but it still happens :/
What exactly still happens. Does it still crash( if yes, can you upload a new crash log), do you just have lags or does it freeze?
(05-01-2017, 02:18 PM)Robbtja Wrote: What exactly still happens. Does it still crash( if yes, can you upload a new crash log), do you just have lags or does it freeze?

It does not crash it just freezes in game then comes back
Go to your launch options and remove the way you are displaying GMOD, I think the problem is that you don't run it in full screen. After removing the width and height thingy, Open GMOD > Options > Video > Display Mode > Full screen > Apply > Okay > Restart GMOD and try it out.
(05-01-2017, 03:14 PM)Robbtja Wrote: Go to your launch options and remove the way you are displaying GMOD, I think the problem is that you don't run it in full screen. After removing the width and height thingy, Open GMOD > Options > Video > Display Mode > Full screen > Apply > Okay > Restart GMOD and try it out.

ok