Unban Appeal-ZoZo
[Posting on behalf of ZoZo,I am by no way involved]
Your name: 
✪ZoZo

Your ban ID: 76310

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61169164

Reason: DA

Staff member who banned you: Raccoon

Reason why you should be unbanned: Dear Fearless Administration. I have a bad situation, that can be solved :/ Its about a perm ban for acussing that I am DA I have played until I got ban for DDos Threathing the server. How ever some years after I learned from my mistake and made an unban request, which you staff members investigated and gave me a chance to come back to FLRP.  After my ban was lifted i returned to FL again and enjoyed the server as I always do. Today i reached 350+ Hours on the server with some donations and good relation to the ppl on the server. However, by the time I got a GF, and i wanted her to start playing with me. I made her a Steam ACC Called Askim. She has a brother and he had already a Steam Acc and he is 12years old. They both started to play on the server. Then Raccoon saw that they used the same IP and banned them both because he was thinking DA while they had the same IP as normally any staff member would do. ATM I am in the military and only have time in weekends at home.. When i come home one Week my GF tells me the situation. I contact Raccoon to hear his situation, which seems reasonable. I told him the family situation, and he said that the only way I could prove that they where family related was to connect to Ts3 and a server, at the same time. And i wasnt able to do that cuz my GF family is seperated and her little brother was at her father place that time.. I was only able today to prove, but then he founds out that another player had joined from Askims IP, which is her school friend, and thats where i gave up because i cant do anything, because i dont know her school friend. I understand that he bans them, but then he said that he banned me to.  When i asked him why he told me that Askim and i was online on the same IP. The only time Askim was online on my IP is when she was at my place to play with me. Fair enough but if he thinks logical why would I be making a DA acc when I made an unban request from DDos? Why would i play up to 350+Hrs after unban? Why would i donate again to the server?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Hello Zozo.

To prove you, your GF, her littlebrother and her friend are innocent you'll be needed to connect to the server at the same time, connected through the same IP with a microphone each.

To be able to get online on a server, you'll have to contact one staff member when you are all setup for the "meeting" and you'll be briefly unbanned to be able to prove yourselfs.

This can't really be done on TeamSpeak, yes it helps if you could be online on teamspeak also but you'll be needed to prove it ingame.

For staff info, ZoZo were linked with Askim and Askim were linked with her brother and her friend through the same IP addres.
None have been able to prove themself.
Feel free to send me a PM if you're in need of more information.
Please give me some time to contact ZoZo on this
+rep
Hello.

I am able to meet up any time to prove yourself. Both accounts get on and use the microphones at the same time, I will assure that we do this correctly.

Please reply as soon as possible.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
[09:37:18 GMT+3] ✪ZoZo: I need you to get me another staff member because noone is responding to my friendrequest.
+rep
You have not sent me a friend request, If you wish to be unbanned you have to take the small initiative and tell me what time you wish to meet, and then we can do it.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
ZoZo told me that the case was being handled by Spear
+rep
I am dealing with this indeed. I'm discussing with you on steam, Zozo and we'll find a way to prove your innocence, if you now are not double accounting.

Edit: Yes, we'll find a day to meet up for a voice discussion.
✪ZoZo: we have spoken on steam messenger, ill contact u when we are ready
+rep
Approved

Player has proven his innocence.