SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155824361

Time in GMT:  03:35 GMT+00:00

Server: V4B1

Summary: FearRP

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/8w0tc70BfEo
http://imgur.com/a/ghUp5
Wolven

*Involved - I was there* Also on behalf of Emily, she wasn't able to get out of the rv, she was stuck. She was trying to leave but she got stuck inside someone and they both were unable to leave the RV.
=Involved= 

I was the President and I have evidence that me, Emily was stuck with each other. We couldn't move at the time and I order the police that it was legal for them to drive like that.

We was chased at the time and I told you to leave us alone. 

You failRP. You was a Officer and the President told you (me) to leave us alone. Which you failed to listen too.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
(04-30-2017, 03:03 AM)JessicaCandyX Wrote: *Involved - I was there* Also on behalf of Emily, she wasn't able to get out of the rv, she was stuck. She was trying to leave but she got stuck inside someone and they both were unable to leave the RV.

in the first 21 seconds you can see her trying to get away, she never got out the vehicle straight away untill 21 seconds had passed, thats kind of fearRP
Wolven

(04-30-2017, 03:05 AM)AzzA Wrote: =Involved= 

I was the President and I have evidence that me, Emily was stuck with each other. We couldn't move at the time and I order them that it was legal for them to drive with them and I was with them.

You failRP. You was a Officer and the President told you (me) to leave us alone. Which you failed to listen too.

You're driving with criminals, blasting music, reckless driving; as a president, failRP much?
Wolven

(04-30-2017, 03:08 AM)Wolven Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 03:05 AM)AzzA Wrote: =Involved= 

I was the President and I have evidence that me, Emily was stuck with each other. We couldn't move at the time and I order them that it was legal for them to drive with them and I was with them.

You're driving with criminals, blasting music, reckless driving; as a president, failRP much?
Police Officer, Mechanic and 2 Citizens are criminals? okay.

I gave them permission to drive how they like it, I was the president at the time. Playing music isn't breaking any rules? 

I've been recording since I was in the Car with them.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
'citizens'
There job titles were criminals,

keep on topic, this report is on FearRP not your FailRP
Wolven

(04-30-2017, 03:16 AM)Wolven Wrote: 'citizens'

You shouldn't know that they're Criminals, that's failRP. They're dressed as citizens, which they was acting as citizens. I gave them permission to drive how they like. Not failRP, Not fearRP. 

You can get done for FailRP and MetaGaming.
(04-30-2017, 03:20 AM)AzzA Wrote:

You shouldn't know that they're Criminals, that's failRP. They're dressed as citizens, which they was acting as citizens. I gave them permission to drive how they like. Not failRP, Not fearRP. 

i know that they're criminals because of it being an OOC situation.
I stopped them for reckless driving, nothing more.
'They're dressed as citizens, which they was acting as citizens' thats what every criminal does to keep a low profile and not look bait.
Wolven

(04-30-2017, 03:27 AM)Wolven Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 03:20 AM)AzzA Wrote:

i know that they're criminals because of it being an OOC situation.
I stopped them for reckless driving, nothing more.
'They're dressed as citizens, which they was acting as citizens' thats what every criminal does to keep a low profile and not look bait.
OOC Situation - MetaGaming. You shouldn't know that she was a Criminal because of OOC. You should know while RP, which you didn't.

I told you that it was aright for them to drive like what they was, then you pointed a weapon at me (At the president) as Police Officer which that was failRP.

They was acting as citizens, dressed as citizens and being normal and sane like a normal citiznen. Then you judged them as criminals because of OOC. Which isn't allowed.

Also, how would I know they was criminals if they was playing low-profile. That would be FailRP and Metagaming if I just read their job name.