Raccoon steps down
Hello everyone,

Today I bring you the news of my resignation.

I connected to the Fearless servers at 2009, minged around as the majority of the newcomers do.
Left the server a few months and then started playing again, back and forth a couple of times.
Became a teacher last year, promoted to moderator a few months later and then reached the rank administrator.

I feel that now I've reached the point of not having any sort of interest in gaming and as my activity has been low the past month I believe this is the moment for me to step down from my position and do something else.

I'd like to thank the team for letting me participate in it and keeping the server in a good shape and of course thanks to all of the players for creating the player base fearless got.

Raccoon is stepping out on another adventure.
Goodbye Raccoon, I've enjoyed playing with you and we've definitely had a lot of fun through our times here on Fearless! You're a great mate that I will always keep in touch with, I would never be able to break up with my Snow Jr. either!  Heart
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Xesus
Whyyyy! whyyyy!! :C
Seeya.
Take care buddy. Thanks for everything you've done.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Thanks mate! Good Luck in the future Wink
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Aww, sad to see you go. Good luck in the future, Raccoon!
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Xesus
Nooooo

The FL Team song is now more inaccurate
Good Bye. Good Luck In The Future.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Never spoke to you at all but good luck with whatever you are going to do, and thanks for administrating!