opinions on the french election
(05-01-2017, 07:56 AM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 03:03 PM)StrikeOne Wrote: Je ne comprends pas, parce que je ne parle pas francais. Baguette

I will now rant.

1) YOUR MISSING ACCENTS IN LOTS OF PLACES
2) What's with baguettes? French stereotypes

I couldnt get the c thing to work. Where else?
The following 1 user Likes StrikeOne's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(05-01-2017, 06:53 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 06:46 AM)juicyorange Wrote: It's a choice between a person without balls, and a person with balls, the latter is a female.

Le pen all the way.

with nearly zero campaign promises fulfilled
Hes atleast trying unlike every other politician ever
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Envy, juicyorange
(05-03-2017, 02:25 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 06:46 AM)juicyorange Wrote: It's a choice between a person without balls, and a person with balls, the latter is a female.

Le pen all the way.

Appearantly going to a golf course(paid by taxpayers) ten times in 100 days is trying?
Not to mention countless Twitter rants,and the First Lady lives in another city(again paid by taxpayers)
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(05-03-2017, 02:27 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:

Le pen all the way.

Appearantly going to a golf course(paid by taxpayers) ten times in 100 days is trying?
Not to mention countless Twitter rants,and the First Lady lives in another city(again paid by taxpayers)
Obama was the worst president America has ever had.
(05-03-2017, 04:03 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 02:27 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:

Le pen all the way.

Obama was the worst president America has ever had.
How is that relative to my post?
You can't support Trump so you degrade Obama
Obama tbh was not a good president but that has nothing to do with Trump
+rep
Guys, break it up. French election thread so don't talk about American politics.

Personally, le penne all the way
since the leftist one didn't get it
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(04-29-2017, 09:29 PM)Marty Wrote: I personally think Le Pen can go fuck herself. The only reason National Frobt have received support in France is due to the terrible attacks this last year. Personally I think France needs a stable level headed PM. Not a racist fascist nutter that wants to whip France out the EU and "close the borders"

I'm not really into international politics but right wing groups are on the rise and it's fuck ing scary man.

What the man said
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Archer
(05-03-2017, 04:14 PM)ELAD Wrote: Guys, break it up. French election thread so don't talk about American politics.

Le Pen*
Also as far as I know the loud-mouthed far-right candidates have never been good
+rep
(05-03-2017, 04:18 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 04:14 PM)ELAD Wrote: Guys, break it up. French election thread so don't talk about American politics.

Le Pen*
Also as far as I know the loud-mouthed far-right candidates have never been good

As far as I know loud-mouthed left-wing canidates have never been good and only destroyed Europe with communism and flooded it with refugees, it's time to fix the idiotic mistakes of Francois Hollande in France, who now has a shockingly low approval rating. And maybe later on the mistakes of Angela Merkel in Germany.
[Image: popcorn.gif]

More seriously, next week-end we will find out.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • lordofthesilver