Blacklisted for being missinformed.
Considering the amount we had declared ourselves DEA, and that the fact that she was right next to us when we also mentioned it, she did nothing, but turn and run away. But comes back, and one by one we are shot down without warning, I heard "Freeze", but that was after we were shot down. She knew of what we were, what we were doing, there is little error in the lines of communication since we pretty much directly warned her when she first appeared. No warning, what so ever.
What I'm still confused about is that she ran up to us when we began the raid and we informed her that we were on her side. She could have told us that she did not approve and for us to drop our weapons; but she did not say a thing, she just ran off and we thought she understood. But she comes back about a minute later and from the shadows guns all of us down. My question is why did she not tell us to drop our weapons if she was against us when she was standing a couple feet away?
Im sorty,i was the head of ss,i didnt know she did that,i thought it would be alright if i told them to not shoot anyone that is DEA if i hear them talk about it,so really,this my fault.
(12-19-2011, 07:44 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Enlighten me, what is DEA?

If it is a custom job then you are under the same laws as the unemployed. E.g no guns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_Enforc...nistration

Basicly tonight we all got together to make things hard for Contra farmers, since night is always peak hours for them, but rather than just go and raid "Not how i do things" we decided to send in spies, get information, plan things out, use scale models to plan the attack and mark out key locations.

Was all pretty fun and everyone enjoyed it "Minus the people who got hit and got arrested"

"So what's my history got to do with this? This is a separate situation. Everything happened tue to a missunderstanding and you shifted the blame on me. In my eyes you were citizens with guns, nothing more. "
Your history has alot to do with your actions, as you always seem to shoot first, you never seem to attempt to figure out a scene, i bring up the times you beat those people to death in the hotel because they were in somones room, or that time you beat a BMD to death in his own garage because you thought he might attack you, even though he was unarmed.
" Banned you for that one"

But anyways, i can concede the action may have been done out of pure frustraition as more than 8 people are screaming wondering just what happend and who was at fault.

I can agree with an unblacklist*begrudgingly* "Though shadow would also need to agree as well, as we both agreed for one" in anycase though Rux needs to learn not to shoot first and ask questions later, as she has a BAD habbit of doing this with every situation shes in
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
To be honest, there needs to be better communication. imo what Ruxandra did is fine - If I was in her position it'd look like citizens with guns also. Not to mention just 'DEA' is a bit confusing - I imagine people going 'What the hell is the DEA?' No-one has mentioned making any /requests to the government, you should have done that multiple times to inform them of your activities. DEA could just as well be a terrorist group if you didn't know what it stood for.

Therefore yelling "DEA, don't shoot!" does nothing because as I said, might as well be a terrorist group.

Just as my opinion to any more groups like this - Don't leave it up to the police commander to inform them when it could lead to punishments like this. You should be informing the entire government PERSONALLY via /request and in detail, or at least let them know you are government and where you are currently working. Tbh this is the fault of bad communications from DEA, and a failing police commander. Ruxandra did fine, she did her job.

Long story short, next time communicate properly - I also vote for unblacklist.
Blacklist lifted. Can someone move it to the "Approved" section please?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.