Blacklisted for being missinformed.
Name: [RV] Ruxandra

Time/Date: 8:45 AM GMT +2, 19.12.2011

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15331114

Blacklisted Job/Tool: Secret Service Agent and Head.

Admin who blacklisted you: Blackdog.

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was driving casually while being a Secret Service Agent because the President didn't issue us any orders at all.

At some point, I pass near the Radio Stations, some rebels and citizens were outside. After leaving the area, the rebel leader starts shooting me from behind, hurting me a little.

I park my car in the woods and stealthly lurk him, he pulls out a gun so I shoot him dead.

I proceed behind the Pool to check what those guys are doing there. I heard gunshots and saw a rebel dead on the ground and two rebels and other two guys heavily armed (UMP, M4A1, Ak47). I yelled for reinforcements on the radio and proceeded to attack the heavily armed hostiles. I managed to bring most of them down but finally got killed inside.

Blackdog then started whining about how I ruined his RP, because they were DEA. I clearly told him that I was unaware of them doing that spying or whatever it was called and next time they should inform the police about all the ungoing activities.

He told me initially on Steam that the Police Commander informed us of their operation, but he didn't. He then tried to shift the reason to warning before shooting, but everyone knows that in a situation like that, revealing your position by yelling at the suspects makes you a moving target.

He then told me that everyone PMed me to tell me what was going on. Actually only Shadow did, but from my "vast" experience with RP and SeriousRP servers, PMs are OOC unless they are properly made to look like an SMS or a page.

So he then proceeded to tell me that PMs are IC and then blacklisted me from both of the SS jobs.
This blacklist is just the manifestation of his frustration of me "ruining" his RP.

I have included a few screenshots.

http://i44.tinypic.com/211ndk3.jpg - This is the PM Shadow sent me. It's as OOC as possible. An IC one should look like (PM)Shadow:**Private Message Incoming** Officer we are from the DEA undercover, turn back now!

http://i41.tinypic.com/33e7i86.png - Blackdog shifting reasons from his frustration.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
From my point of view it looks like a misunderstanding and not enough communication between the so called DEA and the Police/SS, leading to this situation...

I don't think a blacklist is the right punishment here as Ruxandra actually did the right thing. If somebody should be punished it would probably be the Police Commander.
Dare to think!
(12-19-2011, 07:16 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: From my point of view it looks like a misunderstanding and not enough communication between the so called DEA and the Police/SS, leading to this situation...

I don't think a blacklist is the right punishment here as Ruxandra actually did the right thing. If somebody should be punished it would probably be the Police Commander.

He left his job and someone else took it. Probably got bored.

Credit goes to Jamie.
Do you really think I have time to setup a PM to a SMS/page. You shot me to 50 health.. which I then sent a quick PM to verify that we was DEA. And you told me in PM: "so, murder is still murder :3" I thought you stopped with firing then, so we decided to continue our operation instead of shooting/paying attention to you, and you shot me in the back and several others.

I never fired 1 shot at you.
I was part of this. We started the raid by first yelling that we were DEA. Then we saw her run up as were were fighting so we told her repeatedly that we were DEA over voice. We thought she understood when she left the scene but then she snuck around behind the pool and started shooting us. In addition, even if you thought it was OOC, why would you still shoot us?
I know that all of this happened, but I can't take sides because i was a DEA agent located in the base at the time. The only thing I have the grounds to say is that a PM isn't neccessarily OOC. It can be classified as a phone call or a text message.
Rux, the DEA was spying on that palce for the better part of an hour we had 2 agents inside relaying us information and planning it all out using a scale model of the building, and when you got SS we told the head of the SS to inform you guys of what was happening.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631860...8D79456E3/

During the raid on the place, after the first breach we suddenly start dropping like flys, our guys screaming "Dont shoot! DEA" expecting you to have known it was all going on, rather than maybe stopping and assesing the situation "Of which you had plenty of time to do after you fell back after gunning down 2 officers" you still shot, we continue our attack after you fell back, you then come back and finish off every last of our team. You didnt think it was strange that no one even had a gun pointed at you the entire time? Or after you had fallen back no one even tried to go after you?

This isnt even the first time ive had to deal with you shooting/crowbaring first, youve raided many people and killed them and told me to my face "I did it since most people just pull a gun and try to kill me, so i killed them to prevent it"

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Enlighten me, what is DEA?

If it is a custom job then you are under the same laws as the unemployed. E.g no guns.
I understand that everybody is upset because it blew the operation but the mistake was probably not on Ruxandras' side.

If she didn't know about any operations going on because the Head of SS or the Police Commander failed to tell them, it's really not her fault and I would really not listen to some people with guns, telling me they are on my side while you are a cop.

In my opinion she did the right thing, she saw people with guns, committing criminal actions, without knowing that they are DEA there is no other than doing what she did. I'm telling you, punish the Head of SS/Police Commander, don't blacklist the one which didn't know about the operation.
If I would be a cop and some Rebels with guns would tell me they are on my side, while they are raiding a base, I really wouldn't believe them, they probably just want to backstab me. I've got a feeling that this blacklist was more of a panic reaction after the operation failed like this.
Dare to think!
(12-19-2011, 07:43 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Rux, the DEA was spying on that palce for the better part of an hour we had 2 agents inside relaying us information and planning it all out using a scale model of the building, and when you got SS we told the head of the SS to inform you guys of what was happening.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631860...8D79456E3/

During the raid on the place, after the first breach we suddenly start dropping like flys, our guys screaming "Dont shoot! DEA" expecting you to have known it was all going on, rather than maybe stopping and assesing the situation "Of which you had plenty of time to do after you fell back after gunning down 2 officers" you still shot, we continue our attack after you fell back, you then come back and finish off every last of our team. You didnt think it was strange that no one even had a gun pointed at you the entire time? Or after you had fallen back no one even tried to go after you?

This isnt even the first time ive had to deal with you shooting/crowbaring first, youve raided many people and killed them and told me to my face "I did it since most people just pull a gun and try to kill me, so i killed them to prevent it"

So what's my history got to do with this? This is a separate situation. Everything happened tue to a missunderstanding and you shifted the blame on me. In my eyes you were citizens with guns, nothing more.
Credit goes to Jamie.