PR .X.
Name of player: .x.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

Time in GMT: 16:00 GMT+2:00

Server: v4b1

Summary: Breaking FearRP when trying to raid Nexus. Soon after he shot me, but I couldn't record that since Shadowplay already messed up.

Evidence

[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
How is that fearrp when you had your weapon down?
Also you're hiding evidence you ran away when i told you to put your handsup and started shooting at me
(04-29-2017, 09:28 PM)KMASTER Wrote: Also you're hiding evidence you ran away when i told you to put your handsup and started shooting at me

I am not hiding evidence since it's shadowplay. First I pressed to record last 5 minutes and later tried to record normally as you can see in the video. Those 2 combined made the whole thing glitch. Also I did not run away but I tried taking cover on the other side of the desk area when you started shooting.
Also I had my weapon out so fearRP applies.
" Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations"
Having an armed officer in the Nexus with other officers around the corner is a life-threatening situation.

Also pulling up a rifle takes less than a second while taking out a shotgun/rifle from your back takes a lot more time. So out of fear you would not try to waste time to pull out a shotgun while there is a heavily armed and trained officer next to you.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Player report reviewed and denied

Evidence shows that you have your gun down, and gives no command, and then he takes out the gun. It is a greyzone, however we have a rule to backup that this is not FearRP breakage, although it may seem like it.

Rules Wrote:2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.

This backs up the fact that no FearRP was broken. However if you had your gun pointed, and told him to get down, then FearRP would be on.

Thanks.
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]