My Short Goodbye
Ah here for the first time, feels somewhat relieving and depressing to say goodbye to a community I spent so much time on. But time has become of the essence, exams are coming up, Its the prime of the Wrestling season, and Im hosting/administrating a server for another game as well.

Anyhow getting to the point:

Fearless Staff and Players, I would like to say Goodbye on my 3-4 month visit on Fearless. I have to say being on this community has matured me from several aspects especially from my early days being a troll and a minge majority of my playtime. From joining the Lombardi Family and protecting it from accusations to joining Versatility and seeing its leader permabanned shortly thereafter. To put into short terms, Ive been on both ends of the sticks; Good and bad, a bit contradicting. Ive maintained a clean record and still plan to maintain that when I make my short visits every now and again. I'd like to think Ive made several friends on Fearless, so I my as well give a shout out to them as well:
Goodbye and Goodluck to:

- Shadow, had some fun RP with you and congratulations on the admin position.

- Blackdog and Elder, Love joking with you guys about denying the reality of FUMUKU, enjoyed the Lombardi Debates (If I may call them that) and congratulations as well on Admin Positions (A bit old but however pertains)

- Ex-Lombardi Members (Ryan, Fultzy, Todcat, joeveryold, etc..), was always fun playing with you guys though it got wild and a bit teeth and nail with the admins sometimes. You guys know where to find me!

- Futt, Pallesen and Dermy, Two of the first people I met on Fearless, All Hail the nation of Rebelia!

- WorldWideCoffee, Your a derp and insane over crowbars, thus before I leave were having a crowbar brawl.

- StillAlive, Great Admin and I give props to the guy. One of the nicest admins Ive had the pleasure to play with.

- Soulripper, Never knew you personally, but you run a stable server and I would be honored to give you props for it

- Toby and Temar, Always enjoyed the Harry Potter references I used to make to you guys. Whether you guys think so or not, you two sound like brothers. Best of luck in your future ventures!

- To everyone else, Appreciate the Community your in, its managed professionally and the staff have been amazing in game play awareness and responsive to players needs.

Farewell and Best Regards,
Wweee2345

P.S.-Look forward to see the changes for good or bad in my future visits!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your time here. Good luck with the exams, life and so on!

I hope we'll hear from you again sometimes. You're a good guy ;-)
Cya man, If Still think's your a good guy you are. Still is one of my fav. top 3 admin's and for me his word is law.
Don't really know you except I think you stole my boyfriend (Sharkpie) when we were doing gayman rp Cheese
Good luck with those exam's
Return to us sometime soon, we will miss having you around.

Best of luck to you my man! Smile
Return any time my friend! Contra farms that we set up were awesome.
Likewise, wweee. I loved playing with you. xD

Please do come back soon tho. Tounge <3

Cya mate. Smile
LOMBARDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Goodbye man!

The best for you in the future! Wink
but but but, you said it was gona be a short good bye, i aint reading all of that! >:O, cya anyway D:
Bye, never met you, but sounds like you were a nice guy. So I hope you come back soon!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!