UBR Georgy
Posted on behalf of Georgy. No opinions here are mine.

Your name: Georgy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90618078

Your ban ID: 73049 and 72402

Banned by: SnowredWolf and Hitman

Reason: ToS and Distributing RPP for reason " to make these bitches clean up after me"

Involved: me and the staff team.

Why we should unban you:
well first of all hello, it has been quite a long time since i visited this community.
The reason why i should be unbanned are the following.
Fearless was my home for Many years.
Fearless was my first ever roleplay server, here i met great players, staff members and even friends i still have today.
I made a huge mistake when i decided to be a pretty much jackass and give away Rp points to prove a point.
I have thought much about that mistake and i see that i ruined my reputation and messed up many peoples day.
I am here to say sorry to all the players and staff members i effected by my decision.
I can sure tell you i have grown more mature and i now think twice before i make a decision.
If you decide to allow me back into the community of Fearless RP i will contribute more into making it a better place.
I will be more careful with my actions and my words.
I know that what i did was very wrong and is gonna be hard for you guys to forgive me, but as an old friend of the community.
I am asking for forgiveness. If you guys do forgive me i will be forever grateful to return to my home server.
thank you for reviewing my appeal.

-Georgy
Hello, Georgy. I will be handling your appeal. I'll get in contact with Snow and Hitman to get further information. Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hello, Georgy, to me it seems like you are trying to leave out the reasoning of one of the bans, I'm pretty sure you know what I mean by this.
Your second permanent ban was given to you for running a community using the Fearless gamemode, even with the warning given to the community prior to banning everyone you chose to keep the community running using the gamemode.

You received the ban 2016-08-07 when running the community, and you kept on using the gamemode from that point.
I do not see any reason as to why you should be let back on Fearless, you're responsible for your actions and I highly doubt that you would be given a second chance after stealing Fearless gamemode and running servers with it. This is of course not my choice and thus it will be up to the current team to discuss whether they think you deserve a second chance or not.
I was not attempting to hide the fact i was banned for Tos i just forgot about it. Like i said i know i made a mistake attempting to prove a point but unknowingly damaging the community and players. I am asking for a second chance with the community i can asure you that this second chance will not be taken easily, i will be a much better player that i was before and you guys will not regret it. To the community i ask for a second chance to prove myself as a better person and as an old friend.
Snow sums up everything pretty much perfectly.

With the toxicity you had towards the team and the community in general when you were leaving, and giving RP points for the reasons you did, to make us clean up after you.

You abused the chance you had. I do not think you deserve to be unbanned with the way you left.

Especially after starting a community to directly rival Fearless using our gamemode.
I know what i did, i told you guys i made a huge mistake with the decisions i made. I cannot change the past but i can fix my actions and make a better relation with the staff and players. I am once again asking for a second chance and forgiveness.
I will bring this up in discussion with the rest of the team. Your patience is, again, appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
You didn't make ONE huge mistake, you made multiple.
One:
You decided to give a lot of roleplay points out to players on Fearless trying to mess the server up and making the jobs of administrators harder.

Two:
You ran your own community using a stolen version of Fearless Gamemode. EVEN after receiving a second chance to remove the gamemode from your servers.
You even announced that you had changed to applejack at some point, but decided to change back to FL gamemode. I also have a chat with Adam James saying that he would try to convince you to use applejack instead of CityRP.
[Image: 3d6d200664f39eeaf92e196c6f3e5c8b.png]

ToS:
Quote:1.12. Are there things I can't do on the Services? You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:
  • use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless; (Giving a ton of roleplay points away, harming FL; A bit vague, but could fit under this point)
  • damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services (or any device connected to the Services);
  • resell or redistribute any part of the Services or access to the Services; (Running a server using the stolen Gamemode)
  • use or attempt to use any unauthorized means to modify, reroute, or gain access to the Services;
  • use any automated process or service (such as a bot, a spider, periodic caching of information or metasearching) to modify, access or use the Services, or to copy or scrape data from the Services;
  • obtain (or try to obtain) any data from the Services or related hardware, except the data that we intend to make available to you; or
  • use the Services or related software to design, develop, or update unauthorized software.
You can't use unauthorized software to access the Services, nor can you modify the provided software or information in any unauthorized way (e.g., tampered copies of Steam clients, add-ons developed for gameplay tampering, cheats or hacks, or unauthorized downloads). You agree that we have the right to send data, applications or other content to any software or hardware that you are using to access the Services for the purpose of detecting an unauthorized modification and/or restricting access to the Service.

You must not attempt to disassemble, decompile, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, modify, distribute, or use for other purposes the Services, any application, or other content available or accessible through the Services. If you do, we may suspend your account and your ability to access the Services.

You must not leak or spread leaked confidential Fearless staff information, including anything from the staff sections of the forums, private staff meetings or any staff-topic related information. Committing leaking, leak spreading and/or refusing to assist in exposing culprits by for the former actions by withholding information may result in your account being suspended and/or rank being revoked, based on the severity of the case as well as your past history within Fearless or the Fearless staff team.

You must not breach or aid others in carrying out actions or procedures which violate CityRP rules, Fearless Forums rules, the Agreement or can bring harm to Fearless in any way. In case any of the listed rules or points have been breached or one has been aiding in carrying out anything seen as malicious or violating, appropriate disciplinary actions (in the form of suspensions) will be issued by Fearless Staff.

If any staff members wonder, this was the team page a few days before the banning:

Spoiler :
[Image: c8b5b2600ef19e48a8320b804af6c27d.png]

edit:
As said, I highly disagree with giving you a second chance, but it is up to the current staff team.
Yes we descussed it. I even said that if he could modify applejack to a better version to go ahead and do it but he didnt. There was also alot of evidence of you guys not owning that version of city rp sinse it was old and we had removed stuff you guys owned. We were adding our own stuff and modifying it to our liking. That is when woods made a threat to sue me for using that gamemode. We did remove it and i stopped the community because i was not gonna get in trouble for a game. I already said i know the mistakes i made and they will not be made again. I am now 19 years old. I am more mature i have a job. A relationship as well. I have grown and i do not think like i used to. I know is hard for you to forgive me snow sinse you were an administrator at the time. We were actually once pretty good friends. As an old friend im asking you to forgive me for my stupid actions.
Playing the guilt card because you were once good friends with snow is not going to help the current team make a decision. You and me were also good friends once.

As I've stated previously, I agree 100% with snow and feel the ban is justified and should not be lifted.