SA team revamp
[Image: announcement.png]

A few weeks ago two of our Super Admins were demoted from their ranks, which are Avgar and Awestruckbullet. I've made this thread to clarify why this has happened. 

Avgar has been demoted for being not active enough anymore to perform the Super Admin rank. He came to this conclusion himself too, that's why he made a resignation thread at the same time. Avgar has been from great importance to our community. As a developer he's made countless of new features for the gamemode and has fixed many bugs. As Super Admin, he's been a great asset as well. He always took time to talk with admins, planned meetings and made good decisions. Due to personal reasons he couldn't find the time to continue his amazing commitment. He has decided to resign, and has been awarded with the Veteran rank.

Awestruckbullet has been demoted for several small issues that cluttered into one. Some rules were broken on the server which the team and I couldn't ignore. They have happened before the promotion to Super Admin. A few weeks ago most of the team came to the conclusion that we want to re-consider his promotion and that the promotion itself should have been done with more of a discussion. Therefore he's been demoted from Super Admin for now. We would also like to thank Awestruckbullet for his impressive dedication.

As seen in the different thread Floodify has been promoted to Super Admin. We will promote one more person to Super Admin, as a two headed SA team is more efficient. This promotion is completely democratic formed by the admin team. So the one with the most votes wins, followed by the one with the second most votes. It could happen that Awestruckbullet get repromoted if after a decent discussion he get the second most votes, it could also be someone else.

I hope you're up-to-date now with the situation and hopefully there's no confusion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I really did wonder what happened to Awestruck. This definitely does clear it up..
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Mist
Thanks for clearing it up
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
This answered a lot of questions people posted on the forums, let's see who the nrw SA will be
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Thanks for clearing everything up!
Awestruck was too much of a ginger vagina, he can have it back once he's less ginger... Cool
The following 12 users Like Jan's post:
  • Robbtja, Envy, Awestruck, Dauntless, Eclipze, Iraqi Eagle, Ratatoskrr, mintblackbeard, Jordy, Tomo, Mist, Exotic
Cheers, lads. Keep up the great work and thank you for the transparancy.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Archer
Thanks for clarifying about this.
Nice to have this clarified and I hope for the right people to be promoted.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Transparency is nice
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]