Citizens -> Unemployed -> Lower Salary
Hey,

My suggestion is to change the standard job to "Unemployed", being Citizen is not a job. Also the salary should be set down from 100$ to 25$ or 50$. You don't actually get money in real life when you are not working.

Also if the salary is set down, people will change their job to earn money and there won't be a flood of people being citizens.
Dare to think!
Good idea. 100% Support on this Cheese
But as citizen you can be any job within reason and if we rename it things may go wrong with the server
I agree with this. People should go on other jobs not just citizen, If people wanna earn money as a citizen they should get hired and payed that way
(09-29-2010, 04:25 PM)Fallen Wrote: But as citizen you can be any job within reason and if we rename it things may go wrong with the server
But with custom jobs, other people will pay you.

The whole point of custom jobs is to let people create their own kinds of businesses etc.

I fully support this idea. +1 vote from me.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-29-2010, 04:25 PM)Fallen Wrote: But as citizen you can be any job within reason and if we rename it things may go wrong with the server

Define "go wrong with the server"? What should go wrong? If you change it to "Unemployed" people can still change it to something else?
Dare to think!
Its a good idea! But if you wanna are doing somethnig special like, Lucky7 or Freelancer's its good to have.

- But its still a good idea-||- And +1 from my site too Cheese
In most of the lua files it has citizen in it and if we make a mistake changing it
Isn't there a Find and Replace function?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-30-2010, 04:16 PM)Fallen Wrote: In most of the lua files it has citizen in it and if we make a mistake changing it

Duh' thought that's what you mean, god damn this.
Dare to think!