Poll: Would you like to see the Part 3 of the creation thread? (Final part)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I'd like to!
100.00%
1 100.00%
No, I wouldn't like to.
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Construction Thread PART 2! (After a long time)
Photo 
Oh boy oh Boy, It has been quite some time I'd say

It's me, Ossarium again, And I'm glad to make another thread, Now, does anybody remember the Black Mesa RP Construction Thread? 

To refresh your mind, it was a thread where I've put my Garry's Mod dupes screenshots to share with you guys my creativity when it comes to RolePlay Constructions.
If you have never seen the thread, Click  HERE[url=https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77503][/url]

Well, I've decided to put the poll if you would like to see the "HL2RP Construction" thread, and the few people who voted said yes, So I was going to make it... But then I lost interest in Gmod... But today it's another day, And I'm sure ready to spend 3 hours to make this!

[Image: 62f18e08dc.png]
So uhh... Sorry for beeing late I guess (For who cares personally), But now I guess it's time to show the other dupes I have.

HALF LIFE 2 RP DUPES!

The first construction here is the ARS_final
The ARS (Automatic Ration System) Is a completely automatic system developed entirely by me, which consists in a huge automated contraption to make and distribute Rations, The food used in Half Life 2 Roleplay. 
This system can run entirely automatically, with no people needed to have a look at it constantly.

The first screenshot here shows the Control Bridge, The core control of the whole system, In there, You are able to: -Enable the emergency alarm  -Close the transportation system doors (3 Buttons)  -Enable the machine.
The bridge is accessible using a custom-made elevator.
The inside of the control bridge has got this panel right here, This was entirely scripted and developed by me. This panel basically shows the mapped version of the conveyor belt system.
The green squares are the emergency doors, Basically if the system is broken somewhere, you have the ability to block off the section using these, This panel also has a Status monitor, which tells wether the machine is on or off.
This part down here instead is the main CONVEYOR BELT, This section has a total of 3 pistons, These push the ration in the separate direction, the ration slides on the Conveyor belt (Ice material) And reaches the inside of the oven, Everything is automatic, And it's only 3 hydraulic pistons.
This instead is how the system looks when you're inside, The huge container in front, that you can see is the Distribution terminal, Where if the door opens (From the control room) You can take your ration packet using the provided Gravity Gun (everyone has at the beginning).
Also, as you saw before, there are 2 separated conveyor belts, Basically, the first one, carries the pack in the oven, the second one, carries the cooked packet to the terminal, Where you can retrieve it.
Here you can see the Player's perspective of him retrieving his packet
[Image: d0ec9cb181.jpg]
In this case, The Terminal has been closed (From the control room), so the packets are stored and ready for the day coming tomorrow!
[Image: 56930c631b.jpg]
And this where basically the ration gets spawned. The Wiremod User clicks in the button to put the ration in front of the piston, that it pushes the ration in the conveyor belt.
[Image: b4b2b5a4b1.jpg]
I also worked a lot on the sound system, To make it look really realistic, As a matter of facts, The echo of the area itself made the room sound really good to your ears, You can also hear the Steam of the piston beeing released.

This was probably the most Complex and Complicated construction I've made (With the administration sector, Previous Thread).
This is it for this construction... Let's move on into smaller things and less complicated!

The Lambda Union Rebel Ship Base!

This construction, had a different function, Just like other constructions I've made, this one had mainly RP purposes, Even though I've added security systems that were quite efficient.
As a rebel, You needed a place to plan your actions to rebel against the City17 Administrator (If you feel like), as the Combine oppresses the preson that you are.

This base was buildt in inside a Container ship located at "Shell Beach", An outside area of the map not many go, as it's offlimits.
The base was divided in only 2 sections. The control bridge (Driver's place) And the dormitories, The cargo area inside the ship.
[Image: 5dabc72a5b.jpg]
In this control room, you are capable of controlling the main access gate of ShellBeach, That high secured and thick metal gate was mainly made to keep Combines away from our base, That we would defend at all costs.
[Image: 680f944389.jpg]
This area of the Main Bridge of the Ship, is where the security systems kick in, Next to every door, There is a movement sensor, It tells if there's a player nearby, and one of the two lights of the screens would light up.
[Image: 2196ff401d.jpg]
This instead is the dormitories/Medical bay area. This is where we usually take a rest or we mind our own buisness, when the commanders of our rebel group are working on a plan.
[Image: 81a9069104.jpg]
This is it for this base, Even though it is small, It was more than suitable for RP situations, And It didn't even look that bad....

TERMINUS BASE V2.

Terminus was a High Security Base located in the sewers section of the Industrial17 map, This base was also meant for rebels, but the security level was really So high, that raiding our base was next to impossible, I also would like to mention, I didn't make all the base myself, My friend Cloud (Expert at wiremod), Helped me a lot with the automatic systems.

The base itself was really a long corridor, So the perspectives are only facing North and facing South, But the thing is, The base itself wasn't even finished in the first place, I wanted to continue it but then I tought that as a rebel, having that much material is kind of impossible.
This first screenshot is the perspective to who enters (Or WHO DARES to enter) the Terminus base, The first thing we can notice is a Scanner Or a metal detector, It detects the player's name, The Job, and the SteamID, Also there is a Security chamber on the right, There are two sniper towers also far down and a control tower at the bottom of it.

[Image: 732636ea54.jpg]
Here is the perspective from one of the sniper's towers, You can notice the amount of Wiremod only put into the security door, I admit, Cloud did an excellent job there, Maybe I couldn't even do it.... Ok, Not going to lie, I couldn't even think to do it (Heck, he used a lot of shit to make this door).

[Image: c638030369.jpg]
This is the perspective from the control tower, In this place you can control the alarm system, And all the doors, I've developed the computer all myself, The wiring was also simple, Just the coding and the style of the screen was a bit hard.

This is also it, But trust me, This base was big enough and complicated too to lag the fuck out of a PC (Max 20FPS).

The Gameroom Rebel base (Forever Unfinished).

This base all it was generally is just a Wall re-build and ceiling/floor too... I've added a cool 3 doors system, That secured the base from unwanted players. The gameroom wasn't use really a lot, since it was too hidden, but I've decided to make it for fun, This thing took me only 2 hours to make (With wiremod too).

The first screenshot shows the inside of the gameroom... That's it.. It was only a wall re-build as I've said.
[Image: 07bb1660b3.jpg]
Then here's the 3 doors corridor. They would take 30 or 40 seconds to open, So we would have time to prepare for an attack.
[Image: e129845672.jpg]
That's it... No more. It will be forever unfinished because well.. I first off have other projects and also because there are NO HL2RP servers where I can build it. I might continue it one time, MAYBE....

OLD MEXICO RESTAURANT

This restaurant was all on pacific purposes, People would always love to come in my restaurant to order some food, And the restaurant is also old styles, As you can notice from the wood material I applied on props. This restaurant itself is also a reference from my old construction (Sector G) From Black Mesa, That contained the smaller version of this restaurant.
[Image: aafa361ed0.jpg]
[Image: 667cda479d.jpg]
This is the dining room, It had 4 tables with 4 or 3 sits each, The front window is where you pay for the food and get it delivered. Rarely people would sit to eat, But the place was really welcoming to customers, We also had music and a working TV connected to the Nexus communication Administration.
[Image: 1cffc03ee0.jpg][Image: db3773d8f3.jpg]
This is the upper floor, This was the Old Mexico Bar, People can watch some Live TV or take an alcoholic bevarage, Or just hang out with friends and stay toghether, This was my favourite part of the restaurant, I loved RPing there with who wanted to get drunk, DrunkRP can be done also!
[Image: 534b407a67.jpg][Image: f90d1c17fa.jpg]
This, as it's obvious to see, Is the kitchen, I would rarely allow other people inside this place, But the window can be closed and mainly this is where I always to /me or /it when I would cook food or RP in general, Good times, I loved this dupe so much, One of my favourite.
And for a restaurant, This was more than enough, People used to love it!

Nexus Office Re-Made! (Slightly Unfinished).
This, to finish The Half Life 2 RP Creation thread is the Nexus Office! This office was all kind of functional and secured for the administrator himself, In fact, you'll see later on, the office has all security systems possible and decorations to show how "Rich" And "Secured" The person who runs the City is, The luxury isn't an optional..

This is the front of the Nexus "Office", It has a huge window that faces the elevator in front of him. This window is a nice touch really, It also has a lift that we'll see later on.
[Image: 0afd4be95f.jpg]
This is how it looks inside of the Office, This area offers kind of like a glassed floor, You can see basically the bottom part of it, it has a vending machine and a sofa too. You can also notice the Information screen up there, When there's an alarm, it changes and notices the emergency.
[Image: 4e3049a8c9.jpg]
[Image: 39480bdfa9.jpg]
Here you can see the Administration Elevator. This is custom made and it can be used only by the administrator himself (Or the Sectorial Commander), In fact when there are rebels, the elevator at the bottom of the whole area is blocked, So I made this one, Which works perfectly.
[Image: 4e8902e647.jpg][Image: 57814f0335.jpg]
The office itself is inside that wooden area. There the administrator sits and does his paperwork or receives the CPs higher ranks. The sign up there can be changed with a button, Either available or Un-available. The room is pretty small, But it works quite nice, I tried to use all the possible area it was giving me so I made that small office up there (All props of course).
[Image: f76a9bd3c3.jpg]

In this office you can notice two keypads, Those two keypads are either Code Yellow emergency, The smaller emergency (Like For example a Fire or a couple of Rebels at the bottom of the office, Nothing much itself, There also is the CODE RED emergency. That enabled a full Lockdown system mounted in the office. The windows and the main access door completely lockdown.
[Image: a68319229d.jpg]
This system saved my ass more than once, I have to admit. That was a really nice feature I've added. The closing window feature gives the administrator a sense of security, Then let's focus on the last two areas of this office.
[Image: 192faafdfa.jpg]
This is the small dining room, The administrator has a luxury marble place with columns where he can enjoy his Lunch/Dinner at the awesome view from that window (That can also be opened with the press of that button).
Also the screen up there can be ICly intepreted as an info screen that receives commands or messages from the guards at the Nexus entrance.
[Image: 9e108cc5b6.jpg]
Then, finally, The Gates control area. The only part made by me is the one in red. The screens you see are the map's own, They rotate and they are very cool, Huge props from the mapper! The glass is made by me and the screen there is coded by me!, You can press the buttons and they close the gate interacting with the map!

AND THAT IS IT! FOR THE WHOLE THREAD!

If you've made it all trough and read everything, A huge thanks from my side! I'm glad I could share all my dupes with you! As I've said in my previous thread, I love building, I find it amazing to do, So now, I want you to...

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
:D
Thanks a lot for reading this thread, and I would also thank the server for MY FIRST RP point I received Today! I really appreciate it!
[Image: c47a95d846.jpg]

If you want, I will make a part 3 of this creation thread, Kind of like a series! Haha.
I'll leave the poll open for 1 week, So you have all  the time to decide! Heck this takes a lot of time to make!
Thanks a lot for reading, Have a great day/night!

-Ossarium
The following 2 users Like -Ossarium-'s post:
  • StrikeOne, Iraqi Eagle
This looks pretty impressive dude
(04-24-2017, 10:47 PM)StrikeOne Wrote: This looks pretty impressive dude

Thanks a lot  Cheese Heart
Woah, looks really good! Well done
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
(04-24-2017, 10:50 PM)-Mr Rebelz 59- Wrote: Woah, looks really good! Well done

Thanks a lot!! <3
I have absolutely no idea what I'm looking at

(04-24-2017, 11:06 PM)Joe. Wrote: I have absolutely no idea what I'm looking at

It's a Construction Thread, In this thread I list all screenshots and descriptions of all Dupes areas I've made, Everything you see is basically what you can do with props, Some skills and a level of patience, In this case, I've listed the Half Life 2 Roleplay construction I've made, You can read the description of every area there is and its function. If you give a brief look and read you can find out all infos and then realize it's just dupes with a description and kind of a virtual tour
But thanks for commenting anyways!

-Ossarium
THE FUCK.

HOW.
DO.
YOU.
EVEN.
BUILD.
THISSSSSSSSSSS
AMAZING
THING
THAT
IS
ON
THE
FEARLESS
ROLEPLAY
FORUMS!
:OOOO
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • -Ossarium-
(04-26-2017, 03:33 PM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote: THE FUCK.

HOW.
DO.
YOU.
EVEN.
BUILD.
THISSSSSSSSSSS
AMAZING
THING
THAT
IS
ON
THE
FEARLESS
ROLEPLAY
FORUMS!
:OOOO

THANKS.
A.
LOT.
<3
(A lot of time and effort, I usually have some kind of mental need to build something so I just build this crap, and it looks good at the end!)

-Ossarium