EGX 2017
Is anybody attending EGX in September this year?
--------------------------------------------------------------
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
Looks pretty cool. If I can get down there, ticket's aren't expensive so yeah
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • RonniBarker
(04-24-2017, 09:58 PM)connbob Wrote: Looks pretty cool. If I can get down there, ticket's aren't expensive so yeah
Nice, we all should organize a Fearless meetup at EGX, it'll be fun!
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
No, you'll be a loner forever Wink
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
(04-24-2017, 10:00 PM)AzzA Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 09:58 PM)connbob Wrote: Looks pretty cool. If I can get down there, ticket's aren't expensive so yeah

That'd be pretty sick. Only an hour and 40 mins drive to get there, I'm sure I can arrange something.
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • RonniBarker
(04-24-2017, 10:01 PM)-Mr Rebelz 59- Wrote: No, you'll be a loner forever Wink

You don't have a saying, you coming with me you slag Wink
(04-24-2017, 10:01 PM)connbob Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 10:00 PM)AzzA Wrote:

That'd be pretty sick. Only an hour and 40 mins drive to get there, I'm sure I can arrange something.

Yeah, it'll be awesome!