Player Report - [FL:RP] Vsync
Thread Title: Player Report - [FL:RP] Vsync

Name of player: [FL:RP] Vsync

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:67503494

Time in GMT: Around 22:10

Server: V4B1

Summary:
Proppushing, attemped propkill -
Was a party at main street, people were throwing props from it. I ran to it only to notice [FL:RP] Vsync] throwing props and attemped to propkill me from a roof. 

Evidence: https://youtu.be/m7Ls40wphkg
I was in no way trying to prop kill or prop push, I was just throwing props off a roof, Even if it hit you it wouldn't have killed you.

But I apologise for throwing props off the roof.

-Vsync
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
(04-23-2017, 09:25 PM)Vsync Wrote: I was in no way trying to prop kill or prop push, I was just throwing props off a roof, Even if it hit you it wouldn't have killed you.

But I apologise for throwing props off the roof.

-Vsync

Actually, thats false. Another person threw the same prop at my fellow SRU members when we raided the tower, they both died instantly.

Let's leave it to the admins to decide the punishment.
Okay, well i'm just saying I had no intentions of killing you, again I was just throwing things off the roof as there was a party up there and other people were doing it.

-Vsync
**INVOLVED, Was the SRU with Evan at the time**

I agree with what Evan has been saying, the user in question used gas canisters and dropped them from his tower and killed me and another SRU Officer when approaching his property. No evidence of this but I think one of the other SRU officers (AzzA has it) will be uploading it and sending it into this thread.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
-Involved, i was another SRU member-

I was around when Sparks got the prop dropped on him. You guys were dropping barrels on top of cars and also on top of passing players, and also throwing bottles at us when we were stood outside nexus for no reason. I would also like to add the fact that you guys were waving guns around whilst you were on shopping street and killing is right in front of the president.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Woah woah woah, I never killed anyone, I saw other people throwing props off as well, they may have killed people, but I only threw like 3 -4 off the roof and it was only when Evanswachtz was down there. And I wasn't even in the tower as shown in the video I was on the roof next to the tower.

- I didn't kill anyone,
- I wasn't around when bottles were being thrown,

Again there may have been other players throwing bottles and stuff off to kill people but I was just throwing things off for the fun of it and the fact I was bored, I in no way killed anyone or even tried to.

-Vsync
The prop was ibrahims that got dropped and killed Sparks.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
(04-23-2017, 11:49 PM)Vsync Wrote: Woah woah woah, I never killed anyone, I saw other people throwing props off as well, they may have killed people, but I only threw like 3 -4 off the roof and it was only when Evanswachtz was down there. And I wasn't even in the tower as shown in the video I was on the roof next to the tower.

- I didn't kill anyone,
- I wasn't around when bottles were being thrown,

Again there may have been other players throwing bottles and stuff off to kill people but I was just throwing things off for the fun of it and the fact I was bored, I in no way killed anyone or even tried to.

-Vsync

I do a apologise, I accused the wrong player. The person who did kill me has been reported. Thanks for pointing that out, Rebelz.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]