[Solved] [Solved] Is this allowed.
Is it allowed to exchange in game money for services outside the game even if they are fearless related like giving someone a rep or something else not directly connected to the game, etc etc etc is there a line between what is acceptable and what isn't. 

Thanks.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I generally say that the thing you buy is IC and the thing you get is IC except for Donator.
as long it just stuff in fearless you should be fine like dupes, donator, signatures and so on
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
(04-23-2017, 12:09 AM)JohnSilver Wrote: -Snip-

I agree with John on most of these and believe that things such as:
  • Donator
  • Law Scripts
  • Builds
  • Anything Related to Fearless Services
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
After some discussion with members of staff, they have confirmed that it is not a violation of ToS to use in-game money to pay for fearless related items like signatures, avatars, dupes, donator and even Reps. While it may be immoral it is defiantly not against the rules to buy Reps.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
It is absolutely within the limits of your power in Fearless to pay for reps with in-game cash.

That said, it is defeating the purpose of the system and may give you a negative reputation.

However, trading non FL related items would be a violation e.g. Skins and Items in other games.

I suggest you save your money in-game and out, and respect the system. However, it is not against the rules to purchase reps.
Answered