[Solved] Game Crashing
My game crashes so much more now?
Yeah same bro i'll be almost on the server then as I spawn in my game just closes and i'm like what?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Xesus
(04-22-2017, 11:50 AM)Tomo Wrote: Yeah same bro i'll be almost on the server then as I spawn in my game just closes and i'm like what?

Exactly
Quote:Snowredwolf:
Due to the new Gmod update, we've seen people encounter crashing issues when pressing f1 and joining the server if you encounter these issues you can set your Gmod to development branch for now. 

To do this, you right-click on Gmod in your steam library, press settings, choose betas, then choose Development branch.
After doing this your game will update, if you in the future get a message with your Gmod running another version than the server, then go back to the default branch the same way as you went to the development branch.

This is not a guaranteed fix, however, it has fixed the issue for a few people so far.

[Image: af7a326674c36fffddd551ba093996bc.png]

[Image: d80831e8a829a7a8ff1f38f07ea970f5.png]

[Image: 5254e885ea257b2f3411ec2788f3850e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Robbtja's post:
  • Devon
Thanks I will try that
The following 1 user Likes Xesus's post:
  • Robbtja
I'll give it a try sometime, cheers Robb!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Robbtja
Can't go into the developer mode, won't let me. I have this issue aswell, when I press F1, it sometimes crashes. I need some code to go into it.

Never mind, your game must be closed whilst doing it.
I am currently in developer mode, and my game hasn't crashed since. Have you tried making sure the game is fully updated then going into Dev mode?
Same as Create for me, running the game in Dev mode makes a huge difference. Hope you've managed to get it fixed.
Is this fixed plz reply in two days thanks
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]