Zayn and Pecherro
Thread title: player report on Zayn and Pecherro

Name of player: Zayn and Pecherro

SteamID:
Zayn: STEAM_0:1:28442314
Pecherro: STEAM_0:1:14219638

Time in GMT: Early hours in the morning, i think it was around 2am.

Server: v4b1.

Summary: Most of the night these two were mic spamming aswell as prop minging with a car seat.

Evidence:

Part 1: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LY5F4hO70NA
Part 2: https://youtu.be/-PtCEUetW3w
Part 3: https://youtu.be/sGNaoDWkbCU

These videos were taken through out the night and these guys were continuing to minge around.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Please show me where I was micspamming.

This night in particular as one of the funniest ones for me. Everyone had fun, most people were doing stuff with props, that didn't ruin it for anyone else. The flying thing you see here, was nocollided and couldn't push nor hurt anyone. Funny your clips are so short, cuz you probably had to cut a lot out of all kinds of people running around "minging". Even though nobody got propkilled or anything like that. As I said everyone was having fun except you and Jessica, standing still recording people. I have clips of players running around, including your friends (that you convienently cut out)

It was a fun night, not a lot of people on, and we were doing harmless stuff, didn't hurt anyone.

on behalf of Pecherro: He had a speaker, but people kept taking it from him.
Alot of people from that night were complaining about you guys. I made the videos shorter as for 2 reasons: 1. Quicker to upload and 2. The rest of the videos are literally me running around for another 10 seconds, the first video however is not cropped as it was a short video and I stopped it as soon as I recorded what I needed. If you need a player to back me up on this that is wasn't just me and Jessica "not having fun" ask a player called Wolves Smile.
Kind Regards,
(04-22-2017, 02:10 AM)-Mr Rebelz 59- Wrote: Alot of people from that night were complaining about you guys. I made the videos shorter as for 2 reasons: 1. Quicker to upload and 2. The rest of the videos are literally me running around for another 10 seconds, the first video however is not cropped as it was a short video and I stopped it as soon as I recorded what I needed. If you need a player to back me up on this that is wasn't just me and Jessica "not having fun"  ask a player called Wolves Smile.

Oh really, why isn't there more reports? since I was apparrantly doing that all night long.
Wolven or Wolves? because I have evidence of Wolven having "fun" aswell  Smile

Also Wolven was cool, and participating, I have evidence of that. 

As for Pecherro here he had a speaker (Also proof that Emily was "minging" around) which in retrospect I didn't have anything against her, because I felt like everyone had a fun, except you apparrantly.

http://i.imgur.com/ptggbYa.gifv
I am still waiting for the evidence of me micspamming.

PS. Also in your Part3 video, you can hear your girlfriend giggling at my "minging" that "a lot" of people were complaining about.
His name is Wolven [f] I believe who was with me most of the recording I was doing, there's not many reports due to the fact people admitted they weren't recording. I don't understand why you are commenting here threatening to put PRs on other players? If you believe these players are breaking the rules and you have evidence post the report I'm not stopping you at all. "I felt like everyone had fun, expect you apparently" actually i was having fun, roleplaying as we are on a role play server, the fact you keep throwing that statement in here makes no sense really. Also as for Pecherro, alright he has a speaker, I did not see this as I saw him in the chair most of the time and you can not hold a speaker or any object whilst sitting.

Ps. We kinda covered it was pecherro micspamming, just might aswell put you both in one report du to the fact that the evidence is combined. Also I would admit, the things you were doing looked funny, but the fact that you guys broke rules doesn't get excused because it was funny does it? Also Wolven is the voice in the background you may be able to hear as I was on teamspeak with him at the time and he was telling me to record it in the first video.
Kind Regards,
(04-22-2017, 02:33 AM)-Mr Rebelz 59- Wrote: His name is Wolven [F] I believe who was with me most of the recording I was doing, there's not many reports due to the fact people admitted they weren't recording. I don't understand why you are commenting here threatening to put PRs on other players? If you believe these players are breaking the rules and you have evidence post the report I'm not stopping you at all. "I felt like everyone had fun, expect you apparently" actually i was having fun, roleplaying as we are on a role play server, the fact you keep throwing that statement in here makes no sense really. Also as for Pecherro, alright he has a speaker, I did not see this as I saw him in the chair most of the time and you can not hold a speaker or any object whilst sitting.

I never threatened, I just said I had clips, which I found funny. 

Oh you mean this guy:

[Image: w7vbxQD.png]

Yeah looked like he was complaining hard huh.
Yes that guy and care to explain why he landed at Burger King? Becuase he got prop pushed by you. The thing is I'm not picking random people and try dragging them into something they aren't apart of, he was in the teamspeak channel with me at this time telling me to record you guys as the amount of times you were breaking rules were a lot.

On that note I'm going to leave this here, let the staff team handle the final result. Just don't want an arguement to spiral out of hands. Didn't want an arguement to kick off in the first place just reporting rule brakeage. Goodnight Smile.

-Rebelz
Kind Regards,
(04-22-2017, 02:51 AM)-Mr Rebelz 59- Wrote: Yes that guy and care to explain why he landed at Burger King? Becuase he got prop pushed by you. The thing is I'm not picking random people and try dragging them into something they aren't apart of, he was in the teamspeak channel with me at this time telling me to record you guys as the amount of times you were breaking rules were a lot.

I didn't proppush him on purpose, he literally ran up to me as I was building, and flew there, and if he was so serious about it why would he post in all caps in OOC "I JUST GOT FLUNGEd" and then put a "xd" smiley at the back of the other one. You didn't record numerous other people breaking rules only me.  Why didn't he say "dude stop you're getting recorded" or something similar, if it really was THAT serious?

- Yeah I can agree that I was doing too many stuff with my physgun and props, but they were harmless, and I would never do it to minge, as you have put it to make look bad. I literally did it because the server was having fun and people were playing songs, and like I showed you in the gif, that there was other people (your friends) doing "mingy" stuff too. It was harmless though, since it was nocollided and invisble, which isn't an excuse i know... When you look at it from an outside perspective, and especially with the scenery you have made about us "minging around" and acting like the whole server was complaining and hating us, when your girlfriend is caught on tape giggling at it.. this is what annoys me. Yes we did fool around with no-collided props, but the state of the server was different, nobody was telling us to stop, people were laughing and trying my prop etc.

Yet you try to make it worse by saying we were minges and the entire server complained, when numerous people were doing the same and people were laughing.
Approved.