Abuse - AwestruckBullet
(04-22-2017, 12:22 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: My future posts are pointless at this stage, as I will just be repeating myself unless something new comes to light.

I did not want to stop an active fire-fight to apologise to a player as it would have been unfair on everybody. Which is why I attempted to apologise over mic, hoping he would hear me. I assumed the player heard me, and thought nothing of it. If the player wishes to contact me regarding this, please do. I still don't know who it was.

Your accusations are pointless if they have no evidence to support them.

Awaiting SA/Owner input.

Last reply from me to you. 

You abused this: 

- Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.

by flinging him away, causing you to be safe. I feel like you should care more about that, instead of saying: 

"I certainly wasn't going to stop a whole raid simply to apologise to the player, that would be unfair on everyone."

"simply to apologise to the player" changing the outcome of a RP situation using admin tools, should't be cared that little for, which supports my claim of you being pretty careless and reckless.

And as I said you had a lot of time to apologise, and you flinged him away from sight, so I don't really understand why you thought he heard you.

Yeah and in that case, your excuses to first the abuse and then later on saying you apologised to him are pointless aswell, unless you have evidence to support them. 
-Involved-
I'm the person in that scientist suit, awestruck even said in teamspeak after that what he did was down to the mew mouse, this is not something that i think he would've done on purpose however hes explained to you that it was his new mouse, when you buy new stuff, you're not fully use to it and sometimes press different buttons. - i had the same problems.
Wolven

(04-25-2017, 05:08 PM)Wolven Wrote: -Involved-
I'm the person in that scientist suit, awestruck even said in teamspeak after that what he did was down to the mew mouse, this is not something that i think he would've done on purpose however hes explained to you that it was his new mouse, when you buy new stuff, you're not fully use to it and sometimes press different buttons. - i had the same problems.

Pretty sure you weren't involved. I didn't see you raid with them nor did my friends. Can someone confirm it was him in the science suit, someone other than Awestruck?

I find it funny you come a week later(when u've been online a lot), and say this. Is there evidences to support your claims? 

He's described the situation very carelessly, as if he didn't think much of it, so funny how he suddenly said thought it was so important that mid fight, he was telling you that in teamspeak.. And why hasn't he mentioned that he has said it in teamspeak?

I know Awestruck has a lot of friends, including you, unless there is evidence that he said it was an mistake at the given time, in teamspeak I do not believe it, as it is highly unlikely. He never recognized it anywhere until I actually called him out.

I was playing with two other people on teamspeak aswell, what if one of them came in here and said they were involved and Awestruck did this and that. 

I have evidence, you have claims, with no solid evidence. Because you say you heard him say that actually in game, wouldn't really help in a real courthouse (especially a week later). 

He abused his power, and didn't mention it once, in OOC, and as I said 20 second later after this clip, he went down the elevator, where he had a good time, to mention it or say sorry OOC, but his excuse was "

"I certainly wasn't going to stop a whole raid simply to apologise to the player, that would be unfair on everyone."" 

Again, it seems he didn't care much about it, because Awestruck, you DIDN'T need to stop a whole raid, you had plenty of time going down the elevator. 

Saying you "thought" he heard you when he was flinged out of sight, is also bizzare. I ask that we actually treat this as courthouse, and treat everyone as equals. Awestruck has a lot of friends, and is seen highly upon, in this server. I am a nobody, but I have seen him abuse similarily in the past, and this time I got it on video.
"Pretty sure you weren't involved. I didn't see you raid with them nor did my friends. " - Maybe because you were behind the counter..
"I find it funny you come a week later" - a week later, a month later, doesn't matter, i was still involved and this is still up.
"He abused his power, and didn't mention it once, in OOC" - It was a simple mistake made my awestruck due to his new mouse, what else do we have to say?
Wolven

(04-25-2017, 09:10 PM)Wolven Wrote: "Pretty sure you weren't involved. I didn't see you raid with them nor did my friends. " - Maybe because you were behind the counter..
"I find it funny you come a week later" - a week later, a month later, doesn't matter, i was still involved and this is still up.
"He abused his power, and didn't mention it once, in OOC" - It was a simple mistake made my awestruck due to his new mouse, what else do we have to say?

So far your claims are just claims. You could of said "I didn't hear him say that" "I did hear him say that" blabla. No evidence, in a courthouse you need evidence. You are his friend therefore also biased, that is why I am questioning it.

PS. The same day I posted this I got people that started hating me and trying to get me banned, and PM'd me nasty stuff. So I know from first hand that Awe has a lot of friends that want to defend him, and I understand that.
Wolven does not speak on my behalf. Can people please refrain from posting until an SA/Owner responds. Unless of course, something new comes to the table.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Abuse filed against [FL] staff member AwestruckBullet is under review and escalated for closure by a Supervising Administrator.

[FL] Floodify
Supervising Administrator
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Abuse filed against [FL] AwestruckBullet has been concluded and denied. No abuse was noted by accused Administrator.

[FL] Floodify
Supervising Administrator
Kind Regards,
Floodify