Copy and Paste - F1 Menu Rules
Title of Suggestion: Having the ability to click a rule, allowing it to copy to your clipboard in order for you to paste (Ctrl + V)

Description: Using a similar structure to the TAB Menu (ability to click and copy Steam ID, Name, Job) we should be able to click on a rule from the F1 Menu of Rules, which then copies to our clipboard thus allowing us to paste the rule in OOC or Local OOC when in need.

Why: If a Player is unknown to the rules or new, and they break a rule such as Powergaming, then instead of having to tell them the numbers of the rule, then having them F1>Rules>Scroll Down to find Powergaming, we could just copy and paste it into Local OOC. This saves a huge amount of time, and when referring to a rule, it makes it much easier then having to write the rule in your own words and maybe getting it wrong, or going onto the forums to highlight the rule from the  Rules page. It is a massive time saver for everyone including Admins if they need to find the rule in a Situation.

Please leave reasons for -support.
+support
Sure, +Support.
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+support / -support - don't be lazy to write the rule (joking) +support
Wolven

+Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
+SUPPORT

Similar to what I asked for - https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=79174

BUT I'll support it!
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
+support
This need's to be added!
+Support

This will be really useful and a really clever suggestion
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
+Support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:88007683&b=13]