Call of Duty: WW2
Finally Call of Duty is going back to boots on the ground! 

https://www.callofduty.com
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Teendiver, Iraqi Eagle
Yeah! I loved that call of duty back on the original Xbox. Can't wait for this to release!
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Bout foken time. Ill be buying that pronto
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Let's wait it out.
Their last couple of releases really made me lose hope on the franchise.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Hell yeah!
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
EA - We have now gone back to our roots and made a game based in the First World War!
Treyarch - We are going to space
Treyarch - Actually lets go back to the War totally not like our competitors who were succesful with a War game.

I've owned many Call of Duties and only 2 Battlefields and as soon as I got Battlefield 1 I fell in love with it. It became my favourite FPS shooter and somehow I don't see the Call of Duty franchise ever topping that. They should stop while they are ahead.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Link, Molyneux481, Iraqi Eagle
100% Be Buying it. I may if get back into competitive again
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Gonna buy it
                                           [Image: CXvmuAP.png]                                                                                                                                                                                                                          +REP ME
Finally...!
To be quite fair.. Inifinite warfare began prosuction, even before all the backlash about the futuristic settings.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]