Poll: Keep the NPC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep
20.00%
14 20.00%
Don't keep
80.00%
56 80.00%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Property Update - Keep NPC or not
Vote if we should keep the NPC or not.

NOTE - If vote is draw (Around same percentage) development will decide. That means each option has to have atleast more than 10% than the other.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Definitely a Get Rid Of, just makes people waste time if they forget about it then the property that they were going to buy might've been bought by the time they get there, plus it's a bit of a nuisance.

-Removed by Steven8ken
He isnt avaliable everywhere, so it is really hard for people who spawn outside the city to get property. He also blocks areas people RP in.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 3 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Archer, Idea
(04-21-2017, 02:49 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: He isnt avaliable everywhere, so it is really hard for people who spawn outside the city to get property. He also blocks areas people RP in.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(04-21-2017, 02:49 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: He isnt avaliable everywhere, so it is really hard for people who spawn outside the city to get property. He also blocks areas people RP in.

And that could be fixed by a developer in 10 seconds, adding NPCs wherever they feel like.
(04-21-2017, 03:09 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:

And that could be fixed by a developer in 10 seconds, adding NPCs wherever they feel like.

That would be treating the symptoms, not the problem itself.

I just don't see the benefit of an NPC over more comfortable means of purchasing properties.
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • Reebs
If the property menu will be in the F1 menu then sure, remove the NPC.
The following 9 users Like Spear's post:
  • Archer, Panda, Luna, Iraqi Eagle, Jonas, Eclipze, Hitman, Reebs, Idea
(04-21-2017, 03:08 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(04-21-2017, 03:17 PM)Spear Wrote: If the property menu will be in the F1 menu then sure, remove the NPC.

^
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(04-21-2017, 03:17 PM)Spear Wrote: If the property menu will be in the F1 menu then sure, remove the NPC.