New fishing system.
Title of Suggestion: New fishing system.

Description:
I like the new fish's that have been added, it's a cool new feature and makes fishing more interesting. What we could do is add rarity to the fish and make tuna so it does 50% hunger, salmon does 60% e.c.t but keep goldfish 100%.

make the current fishing rod have durability for example, after catching 50 fish the rod will break. With this implied we could also add some new fishing rods, we could build with a schematic or buy will add more durability to the rod and also give a slightly better chance at catching rarer fish.

Another thing is bait, you will need bait on end of your fishing rod every time you try catch a fish, there could also be different type of bait which will also increase the chance of catching rarer fish.

Why: I believe this will add a new way to fish and bring a new economy to fishing, this will also make fishing more Intense and exiting.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
The following 3 users Like Rebdogg's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Divey, Janzo 火
+Support, I like the idea.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
+Support on the bait idea

-Support on the durability idea as if you go fishing normally your rod wont break after catching 50 fish will it. I guess it would only break if your trying to fish big fish, such as salmon but that'll probably take a lot tbh.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
Sure why not

+Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
-support -  the system is fine as it is
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
(04-21-2017, 01:14 PM)Velsar Wrote: +Support on the bait idea

-Support on the durability idea as if you go fishing normally your rod wont break after catching 50 fish will it. I guess it would only break if your trying to fish big fish, such as salmon but that'll probably take a lot tbh.

Yeah that's true, however fishing rods do ware out after a while and needs replacing that's where i was trying to come from, maybe not after 50 fish but something along those lines.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
+Support
+Support
[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further
+Support
+Support

I quite like the idea tbh, wouldn't mind seeing this implemented!