Player report on Kawaii for breaking NLR and revenge arresting
Name of player: Kawaii

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Time in GMT: Around 18:30

Server: v4b1

Summary: I was driving regularly when a cop pulls up on villas entrance as I was coming by, me not having realized I had committed any crimes though that he was trying to pass through and not the gun wasn't for me, as I drive away he just shoots me down.
It was alright I guess, I realized I was reckless driving, so I ignored the shots and kept driving.
Afterwards I made the "escape" part where you see in the video finishing off by killing him.
Not even 10 minutes later, he pulls me over for reckless driving when I was going 5 MPH moving to the side so that they could do a pursuit.
He immediately pulls out a gun tells me to get out and handcuffs me.
Arrests are dealt IC I understand, but revenge arresting breaking new life rule is against the rules.
He then threatened me with a PR by posting a youtube link claiming I was breaking FearRP.
I was really confused about all this and he just made up an excuse to arrest me and break NLR.

Evidence:

If you wish for me to upload uncut let me know!

Before NLR:

Spoiler :

After NLR:

Spoiler :

I stopped recording there and didn't capture him arresting me unfortunately.

Time between recording, keep in mind it's when I stopped recording so it was little over 10 minutes: 

Spoiler :
[Image: f53e00c1e763600648a87fc26567b42a.png]

Player threatening with a PR:

Spoiler :
[Image: AE8B975C8FEED563FC72944971F60DB7E50536E9]
Couldn't get more chat logs as my game crashed but he also said he would make a PR on me for FearRP in a "threatening way".

Edit: I have re watched the video and realized that he did type for me to get out of the vehicle but I did not see it at the time, I though he was just walking by and wasn't even aiming the gun at me as I stated before, I was expecting voice commands and not a chat text mixed with other information in case it was for me.
Lol you dont even have a bind for ammo/gun?
I was a bit mad about him shooting me and I had no time to let him live, that is the reason I killed him as well after realizing I had no wheel clamp.

Quote:Greed^
Lol you dont even have a bind for ammo/gun?

I do for ammo, not for gun though I changed keyboards and haven't binded it back.
I used the bind for ammo I'm pretty sure by the way.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!