UBR - Ethan Bradberry
Your name: Ethan Bradberry 

Your blacklist ID: 92172

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:61025599[/b]

Reason: CDM x3

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:T] mintblackbeard

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

So, to start, I'm driving down main street and about to turn. My game freezes. Usually incase something bad happens, I take some pictures or a video on my phone. My phone was out of battery.

When the lag spike ended, I was parked still futher down the road, no signs of death or CDM. No bodies. No blood
Why would there be a need to call a paramedic right?

I mean, lag spikes can happen at any moment for me, I usually get 1-3 bad ones per session of gameplay. Their unexpected and inevitable

I see this blacklist as unfair.
If you get lag spikes, that is your responsibility. Others should not suffer from your lag spikes.

If you get lag spikes, don't drive.

You ran over 3 people and didn't stop to call a paramedic.

Whether you lagged or not, you still ran them all over and didn't call a paramedic.
'If you get lag spikes, don't drive.'

It's a rare occurrence that I get lag spikes where my game completely freezes without warning, and most the times it has happened there has been no deaths. So I should just not drive at all on the server? I didn't think so.

The reason no paramedic was called is because there was no signs that anybody had been ran over, like I stated. So I assumed nothing had happened, like most times my game freezes, so I went on about my day.
It has been over 7 days without a response, and the trail admin is no longer an admin.

I would like this to be approved now.
Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]