What money making method do you use? Is it effective?
What money making methods do you use? I usually contra whore in the morning before school since servers are empty and fish etc.  Is it effective? Barely making much money.

What method do you use?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Grow marijuana, try to get as many pots as possible.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Buy and resell cars - If you just buy cars from 70% and sell for 80% its 10% profit each time.. Having alot of cars will give you alot of Buyers
They are 2 methods that work for me,
Either contra whore with 5 pots of weed for like 3 hours = 70k 2 hrs =50k to 40k and 1 hr = 30k to 20k, but if you contra whore later on in the day on v2d there are bound to be other people contra whoring hide your contra and go look for there's raid them and take there pots until you have LOADS and i mean LOADS now this process is done keeep them safe but low-key reapeat this process over a long period of time and you will be rich

Also I suggest after getting many pots make you screen widowed and listen to music maybe look at the forums and chill every 10 mins do jump or a quick walk in game
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Buying and reselling items is popular, as Marvin said above and can make you the fastest chunks of profit ranging from $10,000 to $30,000 depending on the vehicle etc.

Being the President on a full server is amazing, obviously getting the spot is difficult but I spent about 4 hours as President with the tax at 20% and made $59,000+

RP'ing as an officer and handing out $2000. This ones my personal favourite, you'd be surprised at the amount of people that J-Walk in the City and break other laws, just charge them the max fine if the President hasn't set any.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Marvin
(04-20-2017, 08:25 AM)DVN Wrote: Buying and reselling items is popular, as Marvin said above and can make you the fastest chunks of profit ranging from $10,000 to $30,000 depending on the vehicle etc.

Earned 2 million in 2 weeks <3 Cheese
The following 2 users Like Marvin's post:
  • TheSiphon, DVN
The easiest way of making money is going into the construction market...

Simply offer yourself to build stuff for other people.
Easy 15-20k for each build. I have made about 200k in a single afternoon doing just this.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 4 users Like Brikaas's post:
  • Archer, TheSiphon, Marvin, DVN
(04-20-2017, 08:44 AM)Marvin Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 08:25 AM)DVN Wrote: Buying and reselling items is popular, as Marvin said above and can make you the fastest chunks of profit ranging from $10,000 to $30,000 depending on the vehicle etc.

I need to try that, are all cars good? I only have about 150k.Also generally I never get any trades when selling.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(04-20-2017, 08:51 AM)TheSiphon Wrote:

I need to try that, are all cars good? I only have about 150k.Also generally I never get any trades when selling.
The cheapeast car I go with is the Aston, but I have multiple vehicles that I dont buy or sell, Simply because they are one hell of a job to resell.

150K is a bit low, however you can start with that, buy a Aston for 105-110K and sell it for 130K
(04-20-2017, 08:51 AM)TheSiphon Wrote:

Well, there is always demand for vehicles no matter how 'bad' they are. You just need to find the right buyer and set the right price. Some people are more desperate for a vehicle than others for various reasons you just have to pick them around a bit and see how they react, also the better the car price as standard the more profit you are set out to make.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Marvin