Abuse - Brikaas
Exclamation 
Name: TheRealSparks

Time/Date: 10/04/2017

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82042340

Name of Administrator: [FL] Brikaas

Evidence:

The amount of disrespect and general don't give a fuck attitude is appalling. there's no need to be like that to players, Brikaas. They ask a simple question and you treat them like shit.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Involved as I was President as shown below:
(04-19-2017, 07:22 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: Setting himself as President when there is already one in office:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=902663651

I don't know why you set yourself as President while I was already the job Brikaas, my problem was you somehow managed to clear all of my laws without even telling me, I only found out through the radio and I had to use my script again which wasn't much of a problem, but if I had manually written the laws it would have been really annoying to myself or anyone else who was President. This might have been an accident, I would have liked a personal apology instead of something brief you wrote in OOC which wasn't even directed at myself.
(04-19-2017, 08:56 PM)Dauntless Wrote: Involved as I was President as shown below:
(04-19-2017, 07:22 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: Setting himself as President when there is already one in office:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=902663651

I don't know why you set yourself as President while I was already the job Brikaas, my problem was you somehow managed to clear all of my laws without even telling me, I only found out through the radio and I had to use my script again which wasn't much of a problem, but if I had manually written the laws it would have been really annoying to myself or anyone else who was President. This might have been an accident, I would have liked a personal apology instead of something brief you wrote in OOC which wasn't even directed at myself.
I was involved at this time when Brikaas set himself as President; It was slightly confusing when he did so and it didn't pop up in char that he set himself to the job however he didn't purposely clear the laws; No matter what if there's a new president the gamemode automatically removes any current laws for new ones to be placed. And I believe he did say sorry but more in a way like 'Oopsie'.
(I was involved as Dauntless' Son at the Time and was there when he Reacted to the second President and clarified the issue for him as it happened in-game)

-Removed by Steven8ken
-involved- I was the S.R.U That was going to snipe him at the time of the first clip.
First of all he was not breaking fear rp as he already had a weapon (bomb) on him when you were pointing a gun at him.
Second of all being silly in OCC seriously like really all he said was RDmed admin to me, yes maybe slightly silly but I bet you if it like wasn't a staff member you would have thought nothing of it what so ever.
Again maybe he did insult a player slightly but maybe he was being a bit rude to him or just minging in OCC again if this wasn't a staff memeber you wouldn't have even thought about it.
I Stand by you in saying sometimes brikass can be a little bit disrespectful at times but so is everybody else on the server and personally some of these claims to bring brikass down more are just a bit childish to be fair and just isn't very needed, I mean 'being silly in occ' like wtf even is that claim.
Anyway just putting my little input as I was involved .
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Brikaas didn't say it was a weapon to begin with, for all we know, It was a empty box and he wasn't cooperating. There has been multiple other bits of evidence on other requests with more BombRP & RPG's. This seems to be a regular occurrence with Brikaas and it seems to be annoying a lot of players.
Its all simple,

The situations being are being shown are are all just themperd with, why you ask?

The entire situation isn't being explained, to begin with "silly in OOC, being unprofessional" none of your concern to begin with. We can be funny, make jokes ect like any other human like yourself would be.

Neither would a man whom is to kill himself by self bombing going to follow orders whilst at gunpoint. Stuff like that are pretty easy to think of by yourself.

The message that was made in OOC that is "rude" is meant that way, Joulle made a comment about how players are idiots, he simply got it backfired at him.

May I remember those who "target" me, being ignored isn't a reason to even create a abuse report. Simply create a @ call each 5 minute or so to avoid spam or create a Player Report. We arnt your personal slave, we also like to Roleplay once in a while instead being on duty 24/7

Enjoy your evening,

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(04-21-2017, 11:31 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Its all simple,

The situations being are being shown are are all just themperd with, why you ask?

The entire situation isn't being explained, to begin with "silly in OOC, being unprofessional" none of your concern to begin with. We can be funny, make jokes ect like any other human like yourself would be.

Neither would a man whom is to kill himself by self bombing going to follow orders whilst at gunpoint. Stuff like that are pretty easy to think of by yourself.

The message that was made in OOC that is "rude" is meant that way, Joulle made a comment about how players are idiots, he simply got it backfired at him.

May I remember those who "target" me, being ignored isn't a reason to even create a abuse report. Simply create a @ call each 5 minute or so to avoid spam or create a Player Report. We arnt your personal slave, we also like to Roleplay once in a while instead being on duty 24/7

Enjoy your evening,

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator

It's not simple. You were playing Fearless whilst heavily intoxicated. That's unprofessional. You can't play whilst micspamming and not knowing what your doing. I was trying to ask you a question and you clearly knew I was there. Why did you do that?
I just wanted to add that even if Brikaas was heavily intoxicated that shouldn't mean he can't play on a server, regardless of being a staff member. However I can't comment on anything other than the President scenario since I wasn't at any other events.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Good evening Dragnort,

The situation of me having myself set as President was due to a Administrative reason, which I do not remember that much as this has been already a while ago? I'm sorry to confuse you on that moment and that the laws got removed when I've set myself back to citizen. Thats just happens whenever the President leaves, even if you got multiple of them.

I hope you understand that It was only used for Administrative reason.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Case is being investigated, thank you for reporting.

I can start off by saying that him setting himself to President was due to administrative reasons (research confirms). It was an unfortunate event that the laws disappeared.

Floodify
Supervising Administrator
Kind Regards,
Floodify