[Solved] Will there be a new SA?
SA ain't dead fam.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Jonas
That's good, so until there's a new one will soul do the things SA are supposed to do like admin abuse conclusions)
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Hi, I'd like to be SA. I've got experience administrating and owning my own dark RP server which had around 3 daily players. I hope I get it, thanks!!!11

Nah but SA should be back, they're vital to help run the community, just needs to be the right person/people.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
I dont know what happened but why is it so hard to inform the community of these things? I understand demotions are controversial topics but if youre not giving people a story theyll make one up themselves and that is not something you want.

I hope one day FL will become more transparent about these things, as im certain it will prevent a lot of fake stories and conspiracy theories.
The following 5 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Jonas, Archer, Eclipze, DVN, Joe Joe
I'm pretty sure Soul mentioned this in his interview with Link66 or I may have misread but - What I heard is that it's not a demotion I think that its just a temporary removal not like Awestruck or Avgar done anything wrong. Though I agree with Baskinger we should be informed the rank has been gone for a good while but yet no speak of what happened.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Only boss man can answer the question blud.

But for real, it doesn't really matter cause we still have the full staff team, they're working well Smile
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Dragnort_
The SA rank will definitely not be removed from Fearless, it is a vital rank and important for the team to function correctly. The team needs someone to contact when Soul is not available, the period we had no SA prior to Avgar and Infernaw was a nightmare, things being left behind etc.

But all we can do right now is sit tight and wait.
This is pretty much answered, thanks.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(04-20-2017, 05:31 PM)King Kickass Wrote: This is pretty much answered, thanks.

Answered.