[Solved] Will there be a new SA?
Is there going to be a new one in the future? Who will handle current Admin abuse cases? Etc.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Me...
I think Reebs or Brikaas
I have information that the SA rank has not ceased to be,but that Awestruck and Avgar were demoted
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(04-19-2017, 07:44 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: I think Reebs or Brikaas
I have information that the SA rank has not ceased to be,but that Awestruck and Avgar were demoted

I don't think this is the place to discuss it.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 2 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Devon
Guys I'm just wondering if there will be a new one. idc who it is if there is one just want to know if there will be one or if the rank is gone.
(04-19-2017, 07:44 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: I think Reebs or Brikaas

lol I don't think u were supposed to say that last part out loud, some of the more sensitive staff members might say you are leaking and ask you to say who leaked that to you and if you don't tell them you'll be banned like in the past with a certain member.
I did not give a document or anything,it's just my claim
So it is not leaking
I'll happily give the name of the person who told me this if staff requests me to
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Fair enough but back to the current topic can like a staff comment saying yay or nay, is the sa rank removed or will the be one whenever.
Only one man who can answer your question tbh
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(04-19-2017, 08:33 AM)Tomo Wrote: Only one man who can answer your question tbh

Yeh I guess so, also for some reason when you said only one man it reminded me of this

The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Tomo, Myst0