Abuse - Brikaas
Name: JessicaCandyX

Time/Date:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50467381

Name of Administrator:Brikaas

Evidence: This video shows him being rude and unhelpful towards me after sending multiple @ requests and messaging him in Local OOC. He completely ignores me and basically treats me like shit: https://youtu.be/g15WeY71y6c

Second evidence recording I received from Evanswachtz of Brikaas blowing himself up as a chef... Idk why????: https://youtu.be/qFCh-N4Pd3M
For example, this is not abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
  • Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
  • Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
  • Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
  • Removing your props. 
  • Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
  • Muting someone in OOC.

The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The thing is Brikaas, you didn't respond at all. In fact you instantly said no, and you were the only staff on to help me in that situation yet you chose to ignore me repeatedly. I messaged you numerous times in Local OOC and @ Calls. You had plenty of time to respond but you chose not to.
As I've already clearly explained to you,

I dont have to respond if I dont want to, its not that we are bound to follow commands cause you have a certain issue.
That is my issue, we can relax and RP from time to time. We dont have to respond 24/7.

Simply create a Player Report if you dislike that.
It's not really the fact that you didn't respond to be honest. It's the fact that you treated me like shit. It's clear that you dislike being an admin because how you treat EVERYONE on the server. It's getting beyond ridiculous.
I dont see how saying no to you is acting shitty towards you,
It's not just because you said no, it's the entire thing. Ignoring me, saying you don't want to because you said so. I mean any other admin is happy to help a player in need, but you just don't seem the give a shit.
Just for your information,

You havn't been ignored, the player has been blacklisted and he's been dealt with.
But please dont start bias cause you feel ignored, you can simply send a @ call each 5 minutes to avoid spam or simply create a player report.
-Player not Involved-

Warned

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
-Player not Involved-

Warned

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator