Name of player
5$ mouse Sad
Al Suq-Yadiq

SteamID:
5$ mouse SadSTEAM_0:1:28442314
Al Suq-Yadiq - STEAM_0:1:14219638

Time in GMT: Around 9.40 pm

Server: V4b1

Summary: So dictatorship had risen all was kicking off between the freedom fighters and the police at the time but both 5$ mouse and Al Suq-Yadig had in my eyes broke NLR, committed fail RP and was disrespectful personally OOC. 

OOC disrespect: 5$ mouse was mainly offensive OOC especially towards EmilyOasis by being rather sexist and disrespectful in general as well as attempting to insult me which really didn't bother me to be honest. But it does when its done towards someone else who doesn't deserve it. Also take note on whats said on the side towards the end.

NLR: As i was in jails, i was of course released in the end by the freedom fighters. Emily claimed that 5$ mouse and Al Suq-Yadig had broke NLR due to the fact that they were taken out by herself and her group at the time in a few minutes before we encountered again during the RP. If im not mistaken it isn't just the location to be taken into account via NLR but also the RP?

Fail RP: There were a few moments where the RP done by them was abit off as shown on the footage. 

Evidence:
Witness Being EmilyOasis and the footage linked below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J70QwO4B0HM

Many thanks,
It's funny how I was moving away and obeying their orders, yet they followed me and arrested me anyway. Great cops. 10/10.
They didn't have "corrupt" in their job or description.
(04-17-2017, 10:27 PM)KMASTER Wrote: I was a witness around that situation where they were at the shopping street, how is it failrp when they're rping corrputed officers they can be very rude you just go ahead and report them to the president or to the sergeant, i see that you got kinda salty towards them when they rp'd as corrupted officers you took it to OOC instead of IC, and also i believe that you should'nt push your stuff into that case with emily if they talking shit to her and she's not offended then it's none of your business tbh, she or he can always report them instead of you doing it for her/him

@candycane, that's called corrputed cop rp, you can be corrputed as an officer as you can see they got it in their description
You kept saying that they were roleplaying as corrupt cops but yet, they was abusive towards Jessica, Emily, Jon (Rebelz), Karter and Evanswatch. There was no evidence that they was roleplaying as corrupt cops so that's invalid.

I've seen many different videos and evidence that these was being pricks. These guys was being abusive towards people and breaking many different rules. 

Let's be honest, you can't be serious on these sorta stuff because for one, your name is "KMASTER" and you saying that Karter shouldn't defend someone because he's not involve in it. You're a great friend if someone gets bullied and he ask for your help and your like "I don't wanna get involve". 

Also, you just involved yourself into this report. You're a hypocrite.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
(04-17-2017, 10:38 PM)KMASTER Wrote: @azza, so because my name is kmaster i can't be serious?, you have autism bra
So you being serious? Saying that I have Autism being serious? Brahh...
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
KMASTER, listen. I have no idea where you got them having "corrupt" in their job or description. If you look at the video and pause when it shows their information, you can see that. Matter of fact, their description was "6'0' Venezuelan Drug lord". If you're just going to straight up go against me, I suggest you get the facts right first.
on behalf of 5$ mouse: First of all me being direspectful OOC? In the beginning i killed that guy because he broke refused to stop hitting me when i told him to stop with a gun in his face. Also disrespectful OOC? Emily & co had been disrespectful OOC, and broke NLR by recognizing us. We stood by the garage door which wasnt NLR. We died 5 down below the ground near the jails. " We literally say "We are NLR blocked move around us, we wont do anything" and you begin breaking NLR, and IC and talk shit about us "these are the cunts that arrested us earlier" and so forth. Therefore we also went out of character and began talking shit. Now take note of this as of all the other videos of us being direspectful to Emily etc (The one by Evans) You guys come up to us and instigate and provoke us. You did it in the garage in this video, and Emily did the same thing in Evans video. You come to us and instigate and provoke us till you get a reaction. We told you "just move around us we are NLR".
(04-17-2017, 10:27 PM)KMASTER Wrote: I was a witness around that situation where they were at the shopping street, how is it failrp when they're rping corrputed officers they can be very rude you just go ahead and report them to the president or to the sergeant, i see that you got kinda salty towards them when they rp'd as corrupted officers you took it to OOC instead of IC, and also i believe that you should'nt push your stuff into that case with emily if they talking shit to her and she's not offended then it's none of your business tbh, she or he can always report them instead of you doing it for her/him

@candycane, that's called corrputed cop rp, you can be corrputed as an officer as you can see they got it in their description

1. i wasnt salty at all. i was following rp as you could see by the footage as they were going their corrupt ways. i didnt not moan of that except in character. 

2. i stated clearly that as you could see at the end of the footage they were offensive towards Emily and it is my business as i was involved in the moment around the happening. I as an individual also need to respect others like everyone else does. Why should a let someone try and be nasty to another in front of my eyes and do nothing. That would be wrong, especially for the fact i have proof of it. Its called helping one another which clearly your not taking into account.

3. I do not remember seeing you around the event at the time.

4. You are technically not involved as none of this is aimed at you unless you have the hardest evidence to suggest otherwise which you dont.

5. If they were corrupt why was it not stated in their job description.
on 5$ Mouse behalf, he arrested me as the president gave orders to arrest all women on sight, which is understandable as he was just following orders, however that is kind of failRP that the President ordered them to do so.
From what I am seeing from the video, four people have broken the rules.

5$ mouse: Abuse of police tools, insulting and harrasing other players.
Al suq- Yadiq: Abuse of police tools, insulting and harrasing other players.
CPT.Karter: Equipping weapons as a citizen, powergaming "changing job in order to participate in the raid".
JessicaCandyX: Insulting players. 

All of the above will be receiving punishment for their actions. 

Approved.