Property System
Really really nice job guys, only one problem having the fire station as a
'Government owned property, means that any uber RPs or anything like that can't happen which is a real shame because me and my friend had built one and were planning on using it. But I guess we will just have to find another building, no biggy.
Sounds great, I'll check it out soon Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(04-18-2017, 06:13 PM)Myst0 Wrote: Really really nice job guys, only one problem having the fire station as a
'Government owned property, means that any uber RPs or anything like that can't happen which is a real shame because me and my friend had built one and were planning on using it. But I guess we will just have to find another building, no biggy.

You wouldn't be allowed to use t for Uber anyway.

-Removed by Steven8ken
I'll check this as soon as possible,not sure how this will work
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(04-18-2017, 06:45 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: I'll check this as soon as possible,not sure how this will work

Then read how it works
(04-18-2017, 07:04 PM)Coffee Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 06:45 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: I'll check this as soon as possible,not sure how this will work

Then read how it works
Isn't it obvious that I stated I could not understand it from reading and that I will check it in-game?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(04-18-2017, 07:20 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 07:04 PM)Coffee Wrote:

Then read how it works
Isn't it obvious that I stated I could not understand it from reading and that I will check it in-game?

Well it's not obvious because all you said was not sure how it works not, I've read it but I don't understand. If you would elaborate on your problem then I can help you.
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Molyneux481
I love the update!
Great system! Really nice design as well Smile
[Image: KInLxEm.png]
(04-18-2017, 06:42 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 06:13 PM)Myst0 Wrote: Really really nice job guys, only one problem having the fire station as a

You wouldn't be allowed to use t for Uber anyway.

Says who? I don't believe there's any rule about this.

The top street garages is one of the best lots in the city for larger scale roleplays, it would be a shame if it stays as government property.
I've made the following suggestion to revert this change and instead re-purpose the property as a 'Dispatch company' or something similar, see here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=79771
The following 2 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Awestruck, Suarez