[EVENT] Medieval Hilltop Village
Steam Name: Pingu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46025285
Hours: 600+
Roleplay Points: 4
Bans: 5 (Last one in 2015)
What role you would like: Invader/ Village folks
The reason you want to be apart of this event: because im very interested in Medival rp and this peaked my interest
Event server will be open to join soon (Hopefully)

Should be starting around 7.30 or so.
Posting on behalf of frost
Steam Name:Frost
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:99466670

Hours:2307
Roleplay Points: 14
Bans:13
What role you would like:Village Folk
The reason you want to be apart of this event:I wanna enjoy the rest of the night and take part in an event to make it more fun for others.
Wolven

Steam Name: LordOfMemory
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43851422
Hours: 200
Roleplay Points: 0
Bans: 0
What role you would like: Village Folk/ Can also be baker
The reason you want to be apart of this event: Little bit late, but just saw this pop up. Really wanna join the RP and do this RP for the rest of the night if possible. Furthermore I like participating in events
Steam Name:[FL:RP] Razor
Steam ID:
Hours:1000+
Roleplay Points:6
Bans:4
What role you would like: Baker/Villager
The reason you want to be apart of this event:Love medieval rp done it before and would love to join.
OKAY, EVENT IS LIVE

Join now!!

149.202.65.127:27025
aprilfoolsmotherfucker
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Luna
I can't connect for some reason
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
SERVER CRASHED

Event ended

Thanks for showing up. Such a shame some of you joined it to minge about and take the piss, thanks for that. However thanks for the people who took it seriously, and got into character and tried to actually roleplay.

Thanks for turning up, hopefully we can have another event soon where nobody failRP's and everybody RP's Smile.
I just hope I won't get my finger cut off again
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(04-21-2017, 08:33 PM)Mustang Wrote: SERVER CRASHED

Event ended

Thanks for showing up. Such a shame some of you joined it to minge about and take the piss, thanks for that. However thanks for the people who took it seriously, and got into character and tried to actually roleplay.

Thanks for turning up, hopefully we can have another event soon where nobody failRP's and everybody RP's Smile.

Was a good event. But yeah the minges ruined it all. I really liked playing as the baker but all of the sudden everyone was just f'ing around in the forest and jumping off the cliff etc.

Thank you for hosting.
The following 1 user Likes LordOfMemory's post:
  • Dragnort_