[EVENT] Medieval Hilltop Village

This event is organised by Mustang, with the help of Jonas.
Date of the event: 21st of April at 07:00 PM GMT

Listen to the music as you read the thread, if you wish.

In Character Information

***It is 401AD. You live in an average hilltop village, going about your day to day business; Visiting the blacksmith for your tools, or visiting the bakery for your bread. You also troop down to the lake to wash your clothes and to gather firewood. The sky is blue and there hasn't been a storm over the village in weeks. You have heard rumour by passing travellers that an empire has been invading and destroying villages, but you take no worry as this has been happening in far, far lands. Everyone in the village lives in harmony, the women do the shopping, raise the children and clean the homes while the men do their jobs and then head to the local tavern after a long hard days work. As you go about your day to day business, talk in the village goes around of an unwanted being that can only cause harm to the village. The village's attention turns to finding this being, and getting rid of it from the village. The people worry about this and nearly all their attention goes towards this. The city gates go down, and no travellers are allowed in, and once you leave, you can't return.

In the coming days after the village people's attention is focused purely on finding this being, it is found. Appropriate measures take place, and the being gets burnt at the stake. During this, the village hears distant drumming, and in a short time there is a knock at the village gate***

This event will entail some general role playing, such as shop-keeping RP and normal interaction with each other.

Roles
Village Mayor (1/1)
The Village Mayor passes on announcements to the crier each day, and ensures his villagers are happy

Joe Joe

Village Crier (1/1)
The Village Crier makes announcements every morning to the village people. He acts as a regular folk after this.

Janzo

Blacksmith (1/1)
The blacksmith works with the villages metal to make valuable items, or items for everyday use

Jonas

Baker (/1)
The baker, which is self explanatory; bakes. They will work all day long, baking bread to order for the village folk.

Village Guards (4/4)
The village guards ensure that the village folk follow the rules of the village. They also man the gates and protect agaisnt any attacks that may happen.

Panda
GI Yonno
Broccoli
DVN

Tavern Workers (2/2)
The Tavern workers ensure that the village folk are served too in the tavern.

RataTHICCskrr
Dragnort

Invaders (6/8)
The Invaders are a force not to be reckoned with.
Note: Invaders will act as regular village folk until you are needed as an invader.

Balls
The Best Goat
Suhail8010
Zuneus
Dreebot
Devil

Priest (1/1)
The Priest will provide blessings, and also spread the word of the lord. He will be vital after certain events.

Jordy

Witch (1/1)
The Witch will cause problems within the village. The Witch will have a subject whom they will work on, practising witchcraft.
Note: Can roleplay as an average town folk until everyone settles into RP. Then will be requested to fulfil their role

Iraqi Eagle

Witchcraft Subject (1/1)
The subject will be secretly abducted off the streets or lured away, never to be seen again.

StrikeOne

Village Folk (6/-)
The Village Folk go about their day to day lives in their chosen role.

Mustang
Molyneux481
Discover Corss Buns
Sharpshooter
Arny
Wolven

How to apply for a role:
Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Hours:[/b]
[b]Roleplay Points:[/b]
[b]Bans:[/b]
[b]What role you would like:[/b]
[b]The reason you want to be apart of this event:[/b]

Content Required:
Map
Models
Weapons

Credits:
Mustang - Organising event, writing thread.
Jonas - Helping organise and run event.
Envy - Graphics.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 8 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Mustang, Panda, Iraqi Eagle, Dragnort_, Goat, Janzo 火, Devil15, Joe Joe
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Panda
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63257200
Hours: 1651
Roleplay Points:
Bans:
What role you would like: Guard
The reason you want to be apart of this event: Attending a medieval event a couple months ago, really enjoyed it. Hopefully this one is the same.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Balls
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46942102
Hours: 2967
Roleplay Points: 29
Bans: 1
What role you would like: Invader
The reason you want to be apart of this event: Sounds awesome!
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Dragnort
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75900781
Hours: 200
Roleplay Points: 1
Bans: 0
What role you would like: Priest
The reason you want to be apart of this event: I think it'll be a change from all the contemporary events plus I like the aspect of being a Priest as I was one in the Redwood Valley Rp with Brikaas and Crew! Plus I like medieval games!

-Removed by Steven8ken
Steam Name: GI Yonno
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44247397
Hours: 548
Roleplay Points: 2
What role you would like: Village Guard
The reason you want to be apart of this event: I absolutely love medival style settings and would love to protect a city from any danger.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Broccoli
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57891889
Hours: 489
What role you would like: Village Guard
The reason you want to be apart of this event: I love medieval games and the medieval event that happened on FL that one time. I also love events and I know you guys are great Roleplayers so I know it will be good :)
[Image: unknown.png]
Steam Name:[FL:RP] Janzo 火
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:81986316
Hours:1101
Roleplay Points:10
Bans:6
What role you would like: Village Crier (If not Tavern Worker)
The reason you want to be apart of this event: I Was In A Very Similar Event And IT Was Incredibly Enjoyable. I Would Like To Do This Sort Of RP again.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] RataTHICCskrr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70457151
Hours: 1233
Roleplay Points: 8
Bans: 8
What role you would like: Tavern Worker
The reason you want to be apart of this event: I love the idea of medievil RP.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Steam Name: The best goat
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53586752
Hours: 1300+
Bans: 5
What role you would like: Invader
The reason you want to be apart of this event: I have been in a event like this before and it was fun
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Arny
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56400266
Hours: 931
Roleplay Points: 5
What role you would like: Village guard
The reason you want to be apart of this event: It looks fun and I love to take part in events