Report: Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe?
Issue: Fail-Rp/Random Arrest

Name of player: Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe? (Unconfirmed) 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95502871?

Time in GMT: 3:10PM

Server: V4B1

Summary

I was walking out of the city after waiting for an NLR timer to expire to get a broken car. 
I was walking through the tunnel. Then I am in jail.

Evidence:

Note: I say unconfirmed as in the video shows this person to be the most likely person to do it but doesn't show them actually doing it. So logs would be required. 

The evidence only shows what happens from my perspective. Part of the issue is I have no idea why this happened or who did it, so unfortunately you will have to check the logs for who put the warrant up and did the arrest.

Side Note:
Not to take too much a fuss. But I had 15 minutes of my time wasted by whoever did this. I put two requests in the @ chat to have no assistance or any feedback at all to help me out of this situation. Literally nothing. Now I can't say this feels great when I just spent 15 stuck for no reason and some form of feedback or response would be appreciated.  I get that you are busy and have your own lives and want to do your own things, but even a PM would have been nice. 
It was just after 3 o'clock GMT when he did this. He has been arresting everyone on mainstreet with no reason. I stood AFK, when I came back he was following me on the path and just randomly arrested me. Sadly, those I was on TS with said he did the same to them.
Report reviewed and approved

Closing notes:
Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe (STEAM_0:0:95502871) was found guilty of - Randomly arresting
Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe will be issued a 2 hours blacklist from Police officer (o) for - Randomly arresting

Thanks!
Marvin
Moved.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]