Star Wars: The Last Jedi
The first glimpse was released and I think it looks amazing. I'm just a really big fan of Star Wars. 2 little easter egg type things I noticed is at 0:54 the Emperor is speaking and at 0:47 you can hear Leia saying 'Help me Obi-Wan'. In other news whats your guys opinion on Star Wars? Personally I can't wait for it!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Jonas, Divey, Tomo
I didnt find the trailer to be appealing what so ever.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Link, Envy, Ivan Tempski, Zecon
Not really a good trailer Imo, I find it really chaotic and doesn't really explain the story enough.
The following 2 users Like Dauntless's post:
  • Envy, Idea
I like the trailer on one part due to the fact that it is star wars, but I dislike the rest of it because it was just generic star wars battle stuff and details we had already known about, while giving basically no new information other than the fact that Luke doesnt want Jedis anymore.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • Envy
The ending was enough to get me hooked, I'm a massive Star Wars fan so it literally could have been anything to make me freak out.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe
They are making movies quick jesus. Didn't like rogue one until the end so not expecting much from this one either
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
can't wait to see it, and this trailer didn't help at all
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
People are complaining that this trailer was bad.. Keep in mind, this was a teaser trailer. Not a full on triailer. Theres probably going to be a new one shirtly..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Divey, Joe Joe
I understand what some of you say but as Random said it is a teaser. They ain't gonna give the whole plot away yet its Disney. I just can't wait to watch it and this time there is actually a space battle and something that doesn't look so much like Empire Strikes Back 2.0.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Yes please Smile