Report: [FL:RP] Lucky Luke
Name of player: [FL:RP] Lucky Luke

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147354347

Time in GMT: Around 7.10 PM 

Server: V4b1

Summary: I was in a criminal group and saw my boss ([FL:RP] Jarven Iv) just about to be arrested by the police. I had an M4 at the time and got it out. Held them in a situation where i wanted them to leave him be and we go but there were more police coming. Had them still in my sight but at one point [FL:RP] Lucky Luke just got his M4 out of nowhere and gunned me down, breaking fear RP even though i still had them all in my sight with my gun up.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fqOwT43tVI

This is the only footage i had sadly and i only just caught the brunt of the issue and not before. Although i believe [FL:RP] Jarven will give more evidence/input on what happened. Lastly if you have the video halted at the very start, you could see that i still had everyone in my sight with the gun up.
Hello CPT.Karter!

I would like to get inputs from Jarvan if he has more evidence, be more than free to post it here!

Thanks!
Marvin
You can see that one of their guys still had a gun pointed at me, which means that he could have killed me easily.
Report reviewed and approved

Closing notes:
[FL:RP] Lucky Luke (STEAM_0:0:147354347) was found guilty of - Breaking FearRP // Shooting while in "hostage" sitiuation
[FL:RP] Lucky Luke will be issued a 1 day ban from the server!

Thanks!
Marvin
Moved
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]